This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice episode so 9

Comment

I don't understand why so many people are complaining - I love how they keep showing Peter as being so dedicated to saving people.
      And as for Clair, I hope she breaks away from her father... and if she had let her father shoot them, that would have shown a tremendous lack of morality on her part, which imo would be very disappointing.
      I do love the Samuel story, and I can't wait to see quite a bit more revealed, but I love the way this season has been doing a slow buildup. Everything seems less rushed.

Comment

Originally posted by jsith99
        I dont think Peter can heal Emma she was born not being able to hear. I think he can only heal Injury not genetic defects
        So they for sure said Emma was born deaf? I can't remember. Either way, if the writers wanted the power to heal genetic defects too for story purposes, they'd do it. And to explain it, one could say that a genetic "defect" that results in impairment or loss in function of an organ or other body part is an injury to said person. Such a defect could be seen an "injury" to a person's biological makeup or DNA, in a sense.
        Last edited by Xanderman; 11-11-2009, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎