View Poll Results: What did you think of Julian Sands as Jor-El?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 - Marlon Brando

43 39.09%

38 34.55%
  • 3 - Average

18 16.36%

4 3.64%
  • 1 - Awful

7 6.36%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Julian Was Awesome!

I just wanted to give Julian some props.

I thought he was awesome.

I hope they'll be able to bring him back somehow, maybe in the Series Finale.

And for the record, he did resemble Tom and vice versa

Definitely, he was an awesome actor. I can see SOME resemblance between the two actors... but I still found it a bit weird to see Jor-El looking like that, remembering that Tom actually played Jor-El back in "Relic." I think I need to rewatch "Kandor" again to look for more blatant similarities.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

He was great, too bad he had to "die". I would have loved seeing AI Jor-El vs. Real Jor-El.

Not so sure about the resemblance (I'm terrible at noticing that kind of thing), but he was definitely fantastic tonight. He was epic as he usually is in my opinion. I really wish it hadn't ended how it did, because I'd love for more Julian as Jor-El.

Wu needs to know!!!!!! jpfort1957's Avatar
    We was a great warlock, but even better as Jor-El. I guess the only way we'll see him now, is in Chloe's spy tapes.

Yeah he was excellent. Though I think they were trying to make him look more like Terence Stamp than TW, the idea being that a further 20 years of aging would convert Jor El from Sands to Stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by SolaceDream View Post
    Not so sure about the resemblance (I'm terrible at noticing that kind of thing), but he was definitely fantastic tonight. He was epic as he usually is in my opinion. I really wish it hadn't ended how it did, because I'd love for more Julian as Jor-El.
    IA

I was iffy about how the ep would be since he didn't resemble Tom to me AT ALL It seemed like he could have fathered Oliver instead lol

But other than that he did a great job playing Jor-El after his first scene I forgot about his Blond hair lol

It was good to see a seasoned actor on Smallville and I liked his performance for the most part. I thought he would have a stronger presence. He seemed older than the age of Jor-El he was playing. I wish we could have seen Sands and TW together for more than a death scene.

This episode will watch over and over, it was great and I loved the council scene and Jor-El was amazing!

I loved Julian sands in this episode. Maybe he will come back in a flashback scene or something similar.

Sands definetly was awesome.

He did a great job as Jor-El. If there are any more flash backs, he must come back.

I agree. Callum Blue stepped up Evil Zod a bit and he fed off Sands I think. Like Lex to Clark our Zod was a friend with Jor-el and they both turned evil. the El men can't keep best friends. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SnowBird View Post
    I wish we could have seen Sands and TW together for more than a death scene.
    That was the biggest disappoint for me, especially when past seasons were so built on family. They could've at least been given 5 minutes to talk.

Julian sands was really really good. I think the fact that his scene with Tom was so short emphasizes how tragic it was. Clark never got to know his father.

Sands always get me with his voice. And I was angry that they shorented Sand and Welling's time. For nine seasons, we got that short scene...come on PS.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast