Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm positive that Lex killed Jor-El

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to think horses not zebras when I hear hooves hitting the ground.

Comment

Lex is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by deanropi
        Lex is dead.
        Nope. A cyborg Lex (like the cyborg Toyman) is dead. That's my theory and I think it will happen. I don't think the cyborg Toyman in Echo was just done for no other reason. I think that & the Lex image that Oliver saw (which I think is a hologram) were done on purpose.

Here's my full theory about Lex & is a precursor to this theory:

Post your wildest theories, speculation, musings about what's going to happen on the show. ALL threads containing spoilers must be marked with the word SPOILER in the subject line.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          I'm convinced that Lex is the one who killed Jor-El. Why? Because:

1. Lex knows what Tess is doing & how she is in a way working with Zod & the Kandorians to exploit them rather than killing them like Lex himself would.

2. Lex knows Clark's secret and has had ample time to do research on Jor-El by now. I'm sure he even tracked the Jor-El released by the orb. He knows that by killing Jor-El and making it look like Zod did it, Clark would be angered enough to do what Tess failed to do, and that is kill Zod.

3. Lex setting up Clark to kill Zod is the exact same approach he used when he set up Clark to kill the mandroid/cyborg Lex in the truck. It's a plan to destroy Clark's character & integrity and to corrupt him to the point where he is no better than Lex himself.

4. Lex has nothing to lose. If he kills Jor-El & Clark believes that Zod did it & kills Zod, Clark would be destroyed & corrupted and Lex would have a huge form of revenge on Clark plus rid the Earth of Zod, who he hates & would also get revenge on him. If he kills Jor-El and Clark stops short of killing Zod & finds out it was Lex who killed him, then Lex is still safe because Clark would learn his lesson not to kill after stopping short of killing Zod and Lex would seriously raise the stakes of the legendary "game".

Man, what an evil genius Lex is. First he tried to egg Clark on to kill him by splitting him & Lana up forever. But that didn't work because Oliver destroyed the Lex mandroid/cyborg before Clark was able to do anything.

Then Lex switched his sites to Oliver after seeing what effects his "death" had on Oliver & tried to drive Oliver over the edge. But that didn't work because Oliver was pulled from the edge by Chloe.

Then finally we have the ultimate plan where Lex would use Clark's anger to eradicate all the Kandorians who he loathes.

If you're confused about what I mean by the Lex cyborg/mandroid, then check out this thread:

Post your wildest theories, speculation, musings about what's going to happen on the show. ALL threads containing spoilers must be marked with the word SPOILER in the subject line.

And more specifically this post where I refine the idea of the original theory based on C Redfield's input (a big thanks to him by the way):

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=15

I do think the writers are leaving it open for anyone to have killed Jor-el. That is why Jor-el said he has now idea who killed him. If MR returns then the writers would go with your idea if not then they would make it Zod or Tess the killer. I know the producers are really trying to get MR back and I think in an interview they said they already have a storyline for a him to return so I think your idea is what they are thinking.

Comment

Nope. A cyborg Lex (like the cyborg Toyman) is dead. That's my theory and I think it will happen. I don't think the cyborg Toyman in Echo was just done for no other reason. I think that & the Lex image that Oliver saw (which I think is a hologram) were done on purpose.

Here's my full theory about Lex & is a precursor to this theory:

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=134280
            You give the writers too much credit.

Comment

You know i have changed my mind i dont think it was Zod,i now think it was Tess having viewed the episode a second time.That evil grin she gave after she told Clark Jor-el was at the farm has convinced me.TESS KILLED JOR-EL.

Comment

Originally posted by tmchale1970
                You know i have changed my mind i dont think it was Zod,i now think it was Tess having viewed the episode a second time.That evil grin she gave after she told Clark Jor-el was at the farm has convinced me.TESS KILLED JOR-EL.
                I disagree since Jor-El didn't know who attacked him and he knew Tess so he would have told Clark. And I don't think a lackey of hers killed him because they wouldn't have a lackey kill someone as important as Jor-El. Tess wouldn't want to kill him either. The only one she killed so far is the guy in the mansion who was going to kill her. Jor-El was no danger to her. She could have killed him when she had him in the mansion but didn't.

The only one ruthless & big enough to do it is Lex. And I think they're leaving it open-ended in case they can get Michael back. In case they can't then maybe they'll do something else.

Jor-El could have probably handled most attackers. But Lex would be ruthless and kill him without a second thought after what his AI counterpart did. And he would use it to motivate Clark to kill Zod since Lex knew Clark would assume it was Zod who killed Jor-El.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
                  I thought it was Zod at first but then Jor-El said he didn't know who attacked him right before he died.
                  That's easily explained away. Jor-El could have just been saying that to prevent Clark from letting his emotions bring Zod to justice. He knows that Clark will have to face Zod, but if he told him right there that Zod was the killer, Clark would stop at nothing to find him and do something rash. I'm sure Clark will find out Zod killed him (if he did), but by then he would have cooled down a bit.

With that said the situation does seem a little fishy. Jor-El should have known that Zod would follow him to Clark's. And he made it that far with that severe stab wound? I don't think it's Lex. If anyone, it's Tess. Perhaps it's her way of making Clark angry enough to go and kill Zod. She's done it before, and she knows she's responsible for releasing the Kandorians. AND she knows how Clark is now when he's angry, especially when it has to do with his father. If it wasn't Zod, it was Tess. Not Lex.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

I disagree since Jor-El didn't know who attacked him and he knew Tess so he would have told Clark. And I don't think a lackey of hers killed him because they wouldn't have a lackey kill someone as important as Jor-El. Tess wouldn't want to kill him either. The only one she killed so far is the guy in the mansion who was going to kill her. Jor-El was no danger to her. She could have killed him when she had him in the mansion but didn't.

The only one ruthless & big enough to do it is Lex. And I think they're leaving it open-ended in case they can get Michael back. In case they can't then maybe they'll do something else.

Jor-El could have probably handled most attackers. But Lex would be ruthless and kill him without a second thought after what his AI counterpart did. And he would use it to motivate Clark to kill Zod since Lex knew Clark would assume it was Zod who killed Jor-El.
                  Tess WOULD kill Jor-El if it meant that Clark defeat the Kandorians before they get their powers. Zod and the others are a huge threat to her, by killing Jor-El and making it seem like it was Zod, she's provoking an angry Clark to go after him. Look at the smirk on her face when Clark left the mansion after the Tess chokehold. Right there she figured out his true weakness.

We all know that Tess would go to extreme measures to see Clark bring people to her form of "justice", like destroying a crystal that would send Doomsday to the phantom zone and solve everyones problems.

And again, the reason Jor-El didn't tell Clark who killed him, and because he knew that with a target, an angry, emotional Clark with superpowers could be very very dangerous.
                  Last edited by squall7; 11-07-2009, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Its a nice theory xrayvision, but this is the retconning, continuity murdering writers we've come to know, I just think that squall7 is probably right, its Tess.

However, I'm still a little upset that Oliver isn't some sort of Lex-puppet

Comment

Originally posted by DavidB1111
                      And if it was Chloe, she could have killed him from a distance, or Jor-El would have said the same thing either way. He wouldn't have told Clark it was Chloe. He knows his son would fly into a rage, and kill Chloe.

Jor-El isn't stupid.
                      and Lex is on vacation in Mexico, Martha Kent is really Martha Stewart in disguise, Jonathan Kent and Lionel are really still alive and living in New Jersey together, and Super Lana is the Superman (woman) of this show. Seriously this Chloe is the root of all evil theory is pure rubbish.

As for who actually killed Jor-el, Zod did beat him up pretty badly. Maybe he died becuase he did not get medical attention in time? It would be far more intersesting if it was Lex. As for Tess doing it, she usually has a reason for what she does, not matter how twisted it is. So it is highly unlikely that she did do it...
                      Last edited by Degobunny; 11-07-2009, 11:46 AM.

Comment

one thing for certain is that Zod did NOT kill Jor-El because Zod wanted Jor-El to stay alive.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fanboy
                          one thing for certain is that Zod did NOT kill Jor-El because Zod wanted Jor-El to stay alive.
                          Is it possible that Jor-el killed himself as he could have thought it was necessary to stop Zod? Also he did say that he and the other Kandorians are abominations.
                          Last edited by Degobunny; 11-07-2009, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                            Is it possible that Jor-el killed himself as he could have thought it was necessary to stop Zod, also he did say that he and the other Kandorians are abominations.
                            not likely, he wouldn't of headed back to the farm in order to lead Zod to Clark, or leaving Clark with the message to save Zod. Which they can really mess with this version of Zod being he's a replica of the original.

Someone else clearly interferred, Tess was tracking him, and so was Zod. However Jor-el indicated it was someone he didn't know, maybe Metallo? As Tess could've already rebuilt him, or introduction of a new villian such as Oliver's counter-part dark arrow, or an old one like Lex. It will be interesting to find out who killed Jor-el and why.

something's really odd about the death. I have another theory though I won't post it because it's controversial and will get misconstrueded

Comment

And if it was Chloe, she could have killed him from a distance, or Jor-El would have said the same thing either way. He wouldn't have told Clark it was Chloe. He knows his son would fly into a rage, and kill Chloe.

Jor-El isn't stupid.

and Lex is on vacation in Mexico, Martha Kent is really Martha Stewart in disguise, Jonathan Kent and Lionel are really still alive and living in New Jersey together, and Super Lana is the Superman (woman) of this show. Seriously this Chloe is the root of all evil theory is pure rubbish.

As for who actually killed Jor-el, Zod did beat him up pretty badly. Maybe he died becuase he did not get medical attention in time?
                              Obvious thinly veiled insult is obvious.
                              He died from being stabbed or shot. Saying Chloe couldn't do it is like saying Lex Luthor is actually Darkseid in disguise. Except that you know, Chloe could have done it. I urge you to keep reading more about what the writers are doing to Chloe.

Honestly, you're kind of getting redundant. "Chloe can never do any wrong." "Chloe would never be evil."
                              Chloe killed a man, and planted cameras in Clark's house. It is really such a stretch to see Chloe murdering Jor-el to get Clark to destroy Zod?

The difference between you and me is that I'm willing to accept any theory.
                              Although, I still don't think it was Lex. I think the Cyborg Toyman was a one time thing. The Toyman is known for creating complex toys, so hes the only one with the knowledge to do so.

How could any theory you post, Domincious, be more contraversial than Chloe killing him? Really, do post it, I'm curious.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidB1111
                                Obvious thinly veiled insult is obvious.
                                He died from being stabbed or shot. Saying Chloe couldn't do it is like saying Lex Luthor is actually Darkseid in disguise. Except that you know, Chloe could have done it. I urge you to keep reading more about what the writers are doing to Chloe.

Honestly, you're kind of getting redundant. "Chloe can never do any wrong." "Chloe would never be evil."
                                Chloe killed a man, and planted cameras in Clark's house. It is really such a stretch to see Chloe murdering Jor-el to get Clark to destroy Zod?

The difference between you and me is that I'm willing to accept any theory.
                                Although, I still don't think it was Lex. I think the Cyborg Toyman was a one time thing. The Toyman is known for creating complex toys, so hes the only one with the knowledge to do so.

How could any theory you post, Domincious, be more contraversial than Chloe killing him? Really, do post it, I'm curious.

You just said it, but I didn't want it to come off as if I had something against the character, just that story-wise it makes hella sense and could possibly end up having ties to Tess. But, interesting you bring up Darkseid, especially with[SPOILER] Dr.Fate[/SPOILER] being put in the mix. It's highly plausible that he was already started to make his presence known, and it would be the villain for season 10.

Then there's artificial jor-el, could have killed his physical self, he did omit the knowledge of his physical existence to Clark. A point they expressed and emphasized. This is a tad controversial

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎