Collapse
No announcement yet.

who killed jor-el?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know who killed him. I'm having trouble believe it is Zod.

Comment

Hince my theory that was met with hostility.

I'm guessing you don't know what sarcasm is?
      No, but I do know an insult when I see it. Also, Sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet.

Comment

i really think jor-el killed himself, sacraficing himself

Comment

Originally posted by thebog1
          I'm tellin' y'all... I am positive it wasn't any of the Kandorians, because Zod didn't want him killed and they wouldn't have crossed Zod. I do believe that the Kandorians who followed Clone Jor-El to the farm knows who did do it - and, perhaps they told Zod, since he wasn't surprised that Clone Jor-El did, in fact, die.

Whatever the SitRep is, it wasn't Kandorians, Tess or Chloe.

An interesting theory... is that it could have been Lex - from a distance or through a third party. I recall M.R. saying he'd come back for the show's finale; I also believe Lex would love to help power up his own army of Kandorians (of course, it'd be under the assumptio he could get them to obey/listen to him). . . It'd be great to see Lex slowly implicate himself back into the show as the season goes on, since many are saying this could potentially be Smallville's last season.
          i agree 100%, it wasnt a kandorian, tess or chloe. the lex theory idk about that, it wouldnt make sense for him to kill jor-el.

Comment

Quite honestly, it couldn't be Zod. Before we saw Jor-El dying, Zod requested that he guide them to Kal-El; he didn't request to kill him.

It's someone, either a) someone we haven't met yet, b) a Kandorian (i.e. Alia) or c) a main character.

I'll bet we'll figure out soon, though.

Comment

Tess? Or..........was it Lex!

Comment

i think jor el killed himself, or aila did it

Comment

I think Zod did it. How else did he find Clark at the end? He followed Jor-El and then attacked him now that he knew where the Blur lived.

Comment

no it wasnt tess, no lex either

Comment

I wonder if any of the Kandorian soldiers might have been secret Black Zero operatives who infiltrated Zod's forces before the bomb (the Destroyer?) took out Kandor?

Otherwise, my money is on Tess. But I wouldn't necessarily rule out Zod, just because he's the obvious choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
                        I think Zod did it. How else did he find Clark at the end? He followed Jor-El and then attacked him now that he knew where the Blur lived.
                        it wasnt zod, he released him, he wasnt worried about him anymore after finding out about clark. there was a tracking device on jor el, zod found out where he was going

Comment

Originally posted by nerd18
                          jor el killed himself
                          I'm thinking this.

Comment

I think it was Tess. Do anything in her twisted mind to protect Clark, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Who
                              I'm thinking this.

yup, i really think he did kill himself to protect clark. he had to make a sacrafice

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                              I think it was Tess. Do anything in her twisted mind to protect Clark, right?

your right about tess doin anything to protect clark, BUT she didnt kill jor el, she couldnt have killed him that fast right after relling clark where he was.
                              Last edited by nerd18; 11-06-2009, 10:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Jor El killed himself. But not the way you'd think. No, the FOS Jor El was jealous about his younger counterpart showing up and stealing his thunder and so he paid him a little visit.

Or it was a third Jor El, from an AU or another time.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎