Collapse
No announcement yet.

who killed jor-el?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see many theories, but I don't think it was Zod.

Jor-El was released per Zod's request so he could lead them to the Blur. How could Jor-El lead them to the Blur if he was fatally wounded. Maybe one of Zod's soldiers betrayed Zod and killed him? Maybe it was Tess to protect Clark? Tess was looking at the computer before Clark got at the mansion, maybe she sent someone to kill Jor-El when she figured Zod's plan?

Comment

Originally posted by thebog1
      It wasn't a Kandorian. It'll be a new villain, one that'll side with the Kandorians - at least as a common ally against a common enemy; in this case, Clark.

I haven't the faintest idea but I'm just that confidant that the "Kandorian-Clones' wouldn't dare cross Zod by killing Clone Jor-El. On the other hand, I have no doubt that the Kandorians who followed Jor-El saw - and know - who did it.

Oh, and I further don't believe it was Zod - or the Kandorians - because he would have sought revenge against Jor-El by killing his son (Clark) so Jor-El would know what the loss of a son felt like.
      I suppose it's possible, but it would have to be someone that had knowledge about Jor-El though.

Comment

Kiss him? Wow, that would work! Wahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
          I still think and hope it's Zod. If it was Chloe it would kill all the love I ever had for her.
          I really dont know why Chloe would ever do something like that.
          I think it was Zod....since he was on the farm watching Clark. I just think Jor-El still wanted Clark to try and save Zod, so that's why he wouldnt tell him.

Comment

could aila have done it? is that why she apologized to clark when she was dying?

Comment

It was Lois.

Comment

it wasnt zod, he released him, he wasnt worried about him no more after he found out about clark. i dont think tess dit it either, she couldnt have done it that fast right after she told clark where he was.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidB1111
                  Kiss him? Wow, that would work! Wahahaha!

It was a typo...I corrected it

Comment

Lois killed him? That would make less sense that Chloe, or for that matter, a freight train with guns.

I mean, what the heck? And people think my theories are out there.

Comment

I'm guessing you don't know what sarcasm is?

Comment

I thought the ending of the episode made it obvious with Zod looking at Clark/Jor-El's grave. Zod may not have done it personally, but one of his minions probably did it, which is why Jor-El didn't know who killed him; he probably just didn't know their name.

My own related question was why Jor-El was released on the Kent Farm when Zod didn't know the real name of the Blur. My own conclusion was that they just released Jor-El after fatally wounding him, then followed him like vultures as he fought to make his way back to his son to say his final words. After following him, they now know who the Blur is.

Comment

Originally posted by jcmaguire
                          I thought the ending of the episode made it obvious with Zod looking at Clark/Jor-El's grave. Zod may not have done it personally, but one of his minions probably did it, which is why Jor-El didn't know who killed him; he probably just didn't know their name.

My own related question was why Jor-El was released on the Kent Farm when Zod didn't know the real name of the Blur. My own conclusion was that they just released Jor-El after fatally wounding him, then followed him like vultures as he fought to make his way back to his son to say his final words. After following him, they now know who the Blur is.

hmmmm interesting theory

Comment

ZOd, most likely...

Comment

Jor-El said he didn't know and he probably doesn't. With a long range rifle, anyone could have pulled the trigger. A mystery I hope will be revealed in the future. I will say that Zod seems too obvious but then there is this revenge mentality he had against Jor-El. A menion gone rogue again? Tess? Who knows.

Comment

Wait, how can Jor El die, when he dies on krypton when it blows up??

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎