Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Callum Blue as Zod has stepped it up even Further!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aalliya
    I'm still on the fence about him... Like him definitely as a villian but something about his teeth drive me CRAZY! lol
    lmao!

for me it was the way his lips move and his speech get slurred because of it

Comment

I think he's just fine as Zod. The only thing that cracked me up was when he said during the flashback something about the counsel not liking what Jor-el was doing, he sounded like the Geico gecko. Just for that moment, but it set me off.

Comment

Eh, I can't really stand the character. The actor is okay but I think he tried to hard to be the "bad" guy. I think he has "leagues" to go from what we have been priviledge of watching Michael Rosenbaum and John Glover in their villainic roles for all these years.

Comment

Originally posted by globalbudd3
          Eh, I can't really stand the character. The actor is okay but I think he tried to hard to be the "bad" guy. I think he has "leagues" to go from what we have been priviledge of watching Michael Rosenbaum and John Glover in their villainic roles for all these years.
          agreed, i think he is good and is trying to hard.
          To me, CB Looks too much like a nice guy to be pretend to be evil. "/

Comment

The way Zod says "Krypton"

Am I the only one who's not crazy about him? I love the idea of bringing Zod into this season, but don't really care for his acting and portrayal . I think Michael Rosenbaum did a better Zod.

The fact he cant say "Krypton" drives me bonkers
            Last edited by tw1stedan9el; 11-10-2009, 09:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I still don't like the way he delivers his lines. I dunno, I just find it a bit odd. :/

Comment

I would rather Sam W. play Zod.

Comment

Originally posted by tw1stedan9el
                  Me too! Especially after they teased us with that wonderful

" you look like ya papa" line

Comment

In my opinion, I can't imagine Mr. Emo Doomsday playing Evil Zod (Nothing against Sam who is a great actor, just can't see him as Zod).

And if one is gonna play Zod, they better have a british accent.

I think Michael Rosenbaum did a better Zod.
                    In my opinion, Rosenbaum was a good Lex but he was no Zod.

I cringed when he said, "Kneel before Zod". I had the opposite reaction to when Callum said the same line.

I'll admit he was a bit overacting in "Savior" but he's had time to brush up his performance and by Kandor, there is a huge difference to then and now.
                    Last edited by superdoomsday; 11-10-2009, 08:23 PM.

Comment

soo, I love smallville, and the characters...BUT.. The way Callum Blue is talking drives me crazy!!! Why he can't speak in a normal way? British accent is okay, but the way he talks with his lips annoys me that much!!

I have to say, I'm from Germany and watch season 9 in englisch.. I always liked the american accent much more than the british.. but to the role of ZOD fits the british accent very well..

But please, stop callum talking like that, I cannot hear or look at this anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Anyanka88
                        soo, I love smallville, and the characters...BUT.. The way Callum Blue is talking drives me crazy!!! Why he can't speak in a normal way? British accent is okay, but the way he talks with his lips annoys me that much!!

I have to say, I'm from Germany and watch season 9 in englisch.. I always liked the american accent much more than the british.. but to the role of ZOD fits the british accent very well..

But please, stop callum talking like that, I cannot hear or look at this anymore
                        Callum Blue is actually an English actor, and I think that is his normal accent. I think if he spoke with his American accent for the entire last season, I think American audiences would be cringing. Or, rather, he still needed a lot of training in American accenting.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto~Luan
                          Oh no his voice as it is the way his lips are very animated
                          This, by the end of the season I was bored, he was coming off as a one trick pony that was about to spit at the camera ever other ep.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎