No announcement yet.

"You've had feelings for Lois since like, the 1930s..."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigh.

I thought it was a funny allusion to the comic books. It' may be hard to accept that lois and clark have been together that long, but it's reality.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
      sigh.

I thought it was a funny allusion to the comic books. It' may be hard to accept that lois and clark have been together that long, but it's reality.
      Ditto!

Comment

I've hated every single anvil they've had starting with the one in Crush wayy back in season 1.

Comment

I don't understand the problem with the line, it was an obvious shout out to the comics. Plus, it was uttered by CHLOE. That gives it more weight, you know, since Chloe is Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by Xsmallville_obsessedX
            You mean to say you hate when writers of a show about the origins of Superman throw in Superman references......

Lame.
            rofl.. I LOVE them

Comment

I love that line! It was unexpected and really cool!

Comment

I thought it was cute

Comment

Originally posted by hexzek
                  I don't understand the problem with the line, it was an obvious shout out to the comics. Plus, it was uttered by CHLOE. That gives it more weight, you know, since Chloe is Chloe.
                  why does having chloe say it add more weight to the quote? the line came completely out of nowhere it honestly made no sense to me as to why chloe would say such a thing.

Comment

I think the word lame here needs to be defined. Because it's about as lame as a pizza is a hotdog, and last time I checked. The two are much different.

Comment

Originally posted by Night_Hawk90
                      why does having chloe say it add more weight to the quote? the line came completely out of nowhere it honestly made no sense to me as to why chloe would say such a thing.
                      I think it was really meant for the Classic Iconic Superman lovers... people that don't care or aren't into cannon can just pretend she was being REALLY REALLY sarcastic
                      <--- superman lover

Comment

My mom and I love all the Superman comments they make on Smallville. I still laugh about the comment Clark made about his cape in "Thirst." They're not meant to be canon, they're meant to cause a laugh, and I like them. Why get your panties in a bunch over something so stupid?

Comment

So what. To be honest Lois shouldn't even be on Smallville...if you are going by what the comics say. And maybe once in a comic Lois visted Smallville...it is way early to have Lois around Clark and having a relationship. That is a reality...the show ignores.

CK

Comment

Originally posted by Night_Hawk90

The line didn't come out of nowhere. Chloe was just saying that she knew that Clark has had feelings for Lois for a long time. Just in a cool comic book reference kind of way.

I threw in the Chloe part as a little joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Krypton
                              So what. To be honest Lois shouldn't even be on Smallville...if you are going by what the comics say. And maybe once in a comic Lois visted Smallville...it is way early to have Lois around Clark and having a relationship. That is a reality...the show ignores.

CK
                              Geez.....................

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Krypton

CK
                                Well we shouldn't have had lex or lionel either but we got them. Smallville is an AU.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎