No announcement yet.

"You've had feelings for Lois since like, the 1930s..."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ginevrakent
    It was a great line. I loved the reference to the comics, and seriously, it was a hyperbole. Chloe wasn't implying that Clark's been in love with Lois for ages and she wasn't hand waving away his history with Lana. It was just a lighthearted exaggeration with a mythos twist. Very cute.
    Yep, it was a joke and a nod to the comics. I liked it.

I'm really kinda suprised people take this show seriously enough to get bent out of shape over a throw-away joke like this.

Comment

Chloe has had her suspicions about Lois and Clark since Lois first showed up... I refer to this scene. So the line didn't seem all that strange to me. Even Lana thought Lois and Clark were an item when she first met Lois.

Comment

I liked both lines, but I thought it was weird since last season was with Lana for a few episodes.Oliver cracked me up.

Comment

Originally posted by hexzek
          Why oh why do some people have to crap on any and everything related to the Lois and Clark relationship? Give it a break.
          QFT

Comment

I agree Hex, and for those who are causing problems, there's a man at Pier 37, he says your shipment of fail has arrived. On the Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by wingster55
              er...no they haven't. 5 scenes a year post s4 don't count as build.
              And yet it so clearly has. Lana started it with "the best one's always start that way" back in Gone. They've been building this relationship steadily and natrually for 5 years, but of course there will always be naysayers so I don't know why I bother to waste my time.

Comment

I hate it when the writers do this...it was lame.

CK

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
                  And yet it so clearly has. Lana started it with "the best one's always start that way" back in Gone. They've been building this relationship steadily and natrually for 5 years, but of course there will always be naysayers so I don't know why I bother to waste my time.
                  ITA.. we've been thrown a few anvils every year since S4.. I LOVE them

Comment

I nearly laughed when she said that!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidB1111
                      I agree Hex, and for those who are causing problems, there's a man at Pier 37, he says your shipment of fail has arrived. On the Titanic.
                      AHAHAHA

Comment

This line was Awesome. It' so true

This implies a lot...Chole hasn't been blinded by CLANA!

She's witness to the sexual tension of Clois since Lois’s arrival in S4 & is probably tired of the drama of Clana & just wants her bestfriend happy.

She's just being honest & let us be for real she’s right.

Even Lana Lang saw the connection of Lois & Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by wingster55
                          er...no they haven't. 5 scenes a year post s4 don't count as build.
                          They do when u remember them. And, I do. They were impactful.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Krypton

CK
                            Ditto!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Krypton

CK
                              You mean to say you hate when writers of a show about the origins of Superman throw in Superman references......

Lame.

Comment

In this case. Yes.

Lame.

CK

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎