Collapse
No announcement yet.

"You've had feelings for Lois since like, the 1930s..."

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought it was pretty great too but like mentioned above, he did have an obsession with lana for a very long time. why oh why did they have to drag that nonsense out? i still have nightmares about how sweet and innocent lana seems. i'm so glad she is out of the picture. only if lois and clark could have had a bigger connection in the beginning and outshown lana like an eclipse.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustmite
      It sounds horribly forced, cheesy and not true to the show.
      If Chloe said it, it must be true!! Go Clois you have the stamp of approval from the Chloester.

Comment

but u know what, lois will definetly outshine her in clarks heart soon, very soon. bring on the bracelet giving.

Comment

Loved the shout out. More than 70 years and still going strong!!

Comment

Originally posted by Embersfallen
            but u know what, lois will definetly outshine her in clarks heart soon, very soon. bring on the bracelet giving.

I really think the caves are going to be brought back and the bracelet as well.

Comment

Nah. Definitely not. I don't know if you missed the whole Clois build-up that's been going on for about, eh, I'd say a good year now. So, it wasn't forced. Chloe knows how Clark feels about Lois. In fact she has referenced it several times this season. So, yeah, I'm going to say its pretty true to the show.....and to the Superman mythos in general.

Comment

I thought it was rather hilarious myself.

Comment

Originally posted by hexzek
                  I really think the caves are going to be brought back and the bracelet as well.
                  i would love to see the caves again! as well as the verizon "can you hear me now?" commercials in them! haha

Comment

Loved the shout out.

Comment

Coming from Chloe, I thought it was great. Who knew she'd become the greatest Clois cheerleader of the show?

Comment

Yes, I loved that line. only Chloe could have delivered it so perfectly, too.

And I want to see that bracelet back too! when I watched that original episode, I thought "he's going to give that to Lois Lane!" but I never thought the show would be around long enough to actually get to that moment, and yet, now here we are.

Comment

It was certainly a nod to the mythos, yeah, but c'mon... it was really weird coming from Chloe considering that Clark had pretty much a one-track mind on Lana from Seasons 1-7, and even for a piece of Season 8. If anything, he's just only recently (maybe within the past year) started to realize he even had any sort of feelings for her. It seemed like just a line thrown in simply for canon's/iconic stuff's sake, without really having any truth in Smallville history.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

I agree..i mean 1930s? Anvil much?
                            It makes it seem as if Clark's had feelings forever...it hasn't even been a year.

Comment

Originally posted by theotherJane
                              Coming from Chloe, I thought it was great. Who knew she'd become the greatest Clois cheerleader of the show?
                              I know, Chloe is like a one woman Clois pimp machine these days.

Comment

I absolutely LOVED the reference.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎