Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question what happened to the ending kiss where they look at each other?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question what happened to the ending kiss where they look at each other?

Okay so I was just wondering I saw the promo caps they put up & for example this photo courtesy of Jada:

they seem to separate after their kiss & stare at each other but when I watched the episode this doesn't happen....is it me or did I miss a part of the episode???? I don't ever remember watching them stop kissing & look at each other that way....I just want to know because if I did miss it then I have to go back & watch (which by the way I don't mind) but I have re-watched it a million times & no they stop it when they are still kissing did I miss anything or was it just me being crazy that I missed that part?

Please help me out here guys haha sorry

Thanks

I guess it just kept on going until, we got credits unless, it's added in the DVD.

Comment

I hope we do get it on the DVD because that is so not fair that they show us those promo caps just like in Idol & they don't even do that scene.

Comment

I'm still wondering what happened that made them cut this scene I really think it's not fair to show those photos & then cut it haha. It truly better be in the deleted scenes.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎