Television Ratings for "Kandor"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, I am really sad about the ratings. I do think that most 18-34 year olds go out on Fridays( I know I did!) and probably catch up with Smallville in other ways. I'm a older than 34 but I still have trouble sitting down with my favorite show with kids birthday parties, soccer games, family obligations,etc. I miss Thursdays. I thought this episode and the season in general are amazing. Maybe they shouldn't have released the whole Clois Sex clip before hand and made people watch to see what happened!

Also, can Tom Welling please get his sexy buns out there promoting a little bit!!!? Ellen, Conan, something!!!

Comment

• where is the DVR number?

Comment

• Some sort of delay is being reported. :/

Comment

• So maybe we won't get DVR numbers until after the holiday?

Comment

• Originally posted by wellinglover66
            So maybe we won't get DVR numbers until after the holiday?
            You know we may never get the # for this episode, remember last season we didn't have #s for "Bride", "Stiletto", "Beast", "Injustice" & "Doomsday". I would probably just assume it got the usual increase of 650-800 K viewers like most weeks seem to (on top of the Live+Same Day) In other words...if it comes out probably around 3.3-3.4 (2.63 final). They may just skip to the next episode DVR # on Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by xrhs
              Would love to watch the show, but we have no CW channel in Hawaii. Hawaii SUCKS!

Then go to iTunes or one of the other sites and download it so that you can watch when you want!!!!

Take Care,

Jack

Comment

• I appreciate your suggestion, however I would like to watch'em when the episodes are on their TV schedules to help "UP" its rating...

Comment

I appreciate your suggestion, however I would like to watch'em when the episodes are on their TV schedules to help "UP" its rating...
                  Unless your Neilson family, nobody can up it's ratings by watching live. The live & DVR ratings are based only on a sample pool of viewers known as "Neilson Families".

Watching on CWTV or itunes is actually better way for any non-Neilson member to up ratings in an indirect way...essentially the only way we play a factor.

That sucks about no Smallville in Hawaii.

Comment

I appreciate your suggestion, however I would like to watch'em when the episodes are on their TV schedules to help "UP" its rating...
                    These numbers are counted by the network in someway, how I don't know! But they get counted....

Take Care,

Jack

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by davidbrenton
                    Unless your Neilson family, nobody can up it's ratings by watching live. The live & DVR ratings are based only on a sample pool of viewers known as "Neilson Families".

Watching on CWTV or itunes is actually better way for any non-Neilson member to up ratings in an indirect way...essentially the only way we play a factor.

Also if you have TiVo these numbers get counted as they are sent to the networks as DVR numbers...

Take Care,

Jack
                    Last edited by jack1487; 12-01-2009, 12:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by davidbrenton

that does suck, i was in croatia in the summer and smallville is on like 2-3 times a day, its huge there. i almost felt like i was in toronto.... almost

Comment

• ABC's "V" where Laura Vandervoort ("Kara" Super Girl) is on are doing great! The "V" is averaging 9.20 to 10 million viewers!

IMO, Smallville should exit off from CW and be moved to ABC instead, as there are many States & Cities that has "NO" CW channel. If these States and Cities has no "CW" channel, how the heck can CW get 100-millions to watch their precious Smallville???? And the worst part of this >>---->> The show being held on every "FRIDAYS" scheduling, who the heck would want to stay home on Fridays???? Fridays are for PARTYING not for watching TV!!!

I don't care of how great the TV show is, if the people in States and Cities without CW channel are not given the "OPPORTUNITIES" to watch it or is "UNABLE" to watch it because they simply don't have CW channel!!!

CW is KILLING the show by cutting their own throats with their Friday scheduling, too!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jack1487
                          Also if you have TiVo these numbers get counted as they are sent to the networks as DVR numbers...

Take Care,

Jack
                          I thought only Neilson families were included in DVR numbers...which I still think is *mostly* true.

See link as reference. http://www.research-live.com/news/ne...001483.article

But, I just researched your TIVO statement, and it seems you are right. link as reference: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_188911.html

Thanks for clearing that up, Jack.
                          Last edited by davidbrenton; 12-02-2009, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Still no dvr ratings for Kandor. K-Site buddy Tyson, asked, this was the reply.
                            Bill Gorman says:
                            December 2, 2009 at 4:54 pm
                            Tyson, we have not received any DVR numbers from our (multiple) sources for either of the 2 weeks after November 1 that we would ordinarily have by now. I haven’t followed up with them because things have been so crazy/holiday goofy this past week.

Hope we will get them eventually! :/

Smallville S9 *Final Rating - DVR
                            #1 Savior ~ *2.57mil. & Live+7= 3.39mil.

#2 Metallo ~ (P)*2.24mil. & Live+7= 3.03mil.

#3 Rabid ~ *2.28mil. & Live+7= 3.02mil.

#4 Echo ~ *2.59mil. & Live+7= 3.25mil.

#5 Roulette ~ *2.47mil. & Live+7= 3.14mil.

#6 Crossfire ~ (P)*2.42mil. & Live+7= 3.24mil.

#7 Kandor ~ *2.63mil.

#8 Idol ~ *2.68mil. & Live+7= 3.47mil.

#9 Pandora ~ (P)*2.42mil.

(P)-denotes pre-empted episodes
                            Last edited by SparkleforSmallville; 12-02-2009, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• oh wow, idol has the highest number of all

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎