• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarevokcz
    me neither, but we got one scene with superbreath in Rabid anyway
    me either.... Maybe I should rewatch it again

Comment

Originally posted by Backstabbers_84
      I'm pretty sure Clark used superbreath in Season 8's 'Committed' to blow the door down to save Lois.
      He just slammed through the door while superspeeding.

For some reason I can't remember which episode, but he used it to cool down Lois' coffee. Not exactly "super" breath, but still. If that wasn't from Echo, then I don't remember the Echo one.

He is being pretty versatile and creative with his powers this year, which is nice.

Comment

Round of applause to Smallville on not only the special effects,but how they were a homage to the Christopher Reeve Superman films and Richard Donnar's original vision of Krypton and the council.

Comment

I think I actually yelled at my screen for him to do that. Glad they are using more of his abilities!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarevokcz
            me neither, but we got one scene with superbreath in Rabid anyway
            Oh, sorry guys! I meant "Rapid".

Comment

Originally posted by Nerf
              He just slammed through the door while superspeeding.

For some reason I can't remember which episode, but he used it to cool down Lois' coffee. Not exactly "super" breath, but still. If that wasn't from Echo, then I don't remember the Echo one.

He is being pretty versatile and creative with his powers this year, which is nice.
              Yup, that cooling of the coffee was in the beginning of Rabid. Just saw it to confirm.

In the other few times he has used his superbreath it was for the purpose of generating a lot of wind. That coffee bit was arguably the first time he specifically used it to generated cold temperature though (high wind in itself can have a cooling effect, making it unnecessary for him to specifically make it cool). Even that was on a very-small-scale though. Hopefully at some point he will get to use it to super-deep-freeze something more massive.

Brian
              Last edited by Brian63; 11-07-2009, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Finally, an image of Krypton that didn't look like the North Pole, but a planet which actually looks like it sustain life. And though the Kryptonian Council effects would've been a simple task, the fact that it looked exactly how it did in the movies was awesome.

Comment

I don't have my DVDs, grrr sucks being at campus, but I could have swore superbreath was the effect that blew down the door in 'Committed' if you look closely!

I truly thought it was

Comment

It was there was a circling effect after it...i was super breath...he walked through the door way not super speed! he used his breath!

Comment

I loved them. Awesome as usual

Comment

The CGI i the opening scene was awesome! It was just about movie level.

Comment

Originally posted by Backstabbers_84
                          I don't have my DVDs, grrr sucks being at campus, but I could have swore superbreath was the effect that blew down the door in 'Committed' if you look closely!

I truly thought it was
                          I agree, if you slow it down, you can tell he used Superbreath.
                          I think there may also have been a sound with it.

Comment

It s was awesome!

Comment

Oh I loved them, especially when he used his super breath to clear the sand off his shield, that was cool and the shield looked amazing, not fake at all. His eyes looked impressive too in the end when he carves the S on the rock, they are getting that special effect better and better, it was amazing in Crossfire too

Comment

Originally posted by Tatiana
                                Oh I loved them, especially when he used his super breath to clear the sand off his shield, that was cool and the shield looked amazing, not fake at all. His eyes looked impressive too in the end when he carves the S on the rock, they are getting that special effect better and better, it was amazing in Crossfire too
                                I definately agree. I think the coolest part of Clarks heat vision this season has been when they show his eyes glow orange for a second before the beams come out his eyes

That part at the end of Kandor and the rooftop scene from Crossfire I never get sick of watching

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎