Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "Kandor"

Talk about the special effects of this week's episode here!

we should be getting alot in this one.

Comment

They were awesome! Best Smallville effects so far this season.

Comment

Wow I loved the super breath and the kryptonian council! This season is doing amazing with special effects.

Comment

Originally posted by LordOnox
          Wow I loved the super breath and the kryptonian council! This season is doing amazing with special effects.
          Amen to that.

Comment

Yea the council scene, the desctruction of kandor(a possibly second kandor was probably built afterwards), and the superbreath and heatvision was good scenes.

Comment

A++++

Comment

The special effects were fantastic

Comment

Yea they have been doing pretty great with sfx shots this year.

Comment

At this rate, they'll probably blow through their budget and be left with a medicore finale.

Comment

well who knows they probably could have more money to spend for sfx this year with the actors/producers gone.

Comment

Glad to see Super Breath has already been used more this season than both Season 7 and 8 combined! Really liked the destruction of Kandor scene as well as the Orb scene with Jor-El back on Krypton. SFX are great this year!

Comment

This episode had to break the budget: Epic episode

The special effects were spectacular. The images of Krypton and Kandor were breathtaking and the special effects were throughout the episode. Not only that but the advancement of the story of Superman may have exceeded that of any episode in the history of Smallville. I now understand that it isn't Clark who betrayed Alia and Zod but Jor El and they think that he is Jor El in the future. Tess finds out Clark's secret and we have Zod and Jor El brought into full light. Good grief, this episode kind of overwhelmed me and I have to see it again. I never thought I'd love an episode without Lois in it but this may have been the best in the history of SV.

Comment

Well I agree, but I don't think Alia thinks Clark is Jor-el.

Comment

Originally posted by Iluvgreen
                              Well I agree, but I don't think Alia thinks Clark is Jor-el.
                              It seems obvious to me; she accused him of betraying them and Zod accused Jor El of betraying them so I just supposed that she thinks he is Jor El. I still can't understand the watch however or why she lovingly stroked his cheek as she died.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎