Herpes Commercial..........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herpes Commercial..........

that totally caught me off gaurd. kripke pulled a trick on us haha

I thought that was real until I saw Sam I guess that was the point Eric Kripke is brilliant.

Comment

This. Was. Brilliant.

Comment

lmmfao that was hilarious! so awesome!

Comment

I was totally watching the commercial thinking "Why is the CW logo at the bottom? I wonder if it's a fake commercial" Brilliant.

Comment

I'm with Kari, I seriously thought it was a real commercial. XD It was amazing.

Comment

Me and my sister got up thinking the commercial was on until we saw Sam's face. I laughed my a** at that one.

Comment

I have to go back & watch that.

Comment

That was sexy sad i know~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!

Comment

the commercial was the best part of the episode I don't know which was funniest part: Sam getting hit below the belt,or his annoyance at being forced to say he has herpes. I doubt any comedic episodes later this season could top tonight's episode.

Comment

i agree. the comedy in this episode was just top notch. its going to be hard to top that

Comment

The writers continue to impress me with this show. So incredibly funny. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Poor Sam. Beyatch slapped. Nut crackered. Forced to say he had herpes then made into a car with Dean pulling holy oil out of behind, hahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by comptonassmel
                            I was totally watching the commercial thinking "Why is the CW logo at the bottom? I wonder if it's a fake commercial" Brilliant.
                            That's what happened with me too. I saw the chick doing yoga and thought commercial, so I got up to get a drink, but managed to see the CW logo and thought that's strange.

Poor Sam. Rough night for him. Rough couple episodes actually. Last week the clap, this week herpes and a hit to the goods.

Comment

Haha I was TOTALLY caught off guard!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎