Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Trickster Episode....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya i thought it was intresting how the trickster was having the same issuse with his brothers as with sam and dean. and this time the trickster left with a lesson and he wasnt the one giving it out. kind of showed him in the roll of sam from mystery spot where sam lost dean and decided to go on a dark path where the trickster lost his family in other ways and decided to go off on his own on a dark path.

Comment

Definitely the best one.

Comment

I love all three of them. But Changing Channels was the best!

Comment

I say this one is the best but slow dancing aliens will always hold a special place in my heart.

Comment

For me it was Mystery Spot. I loved it as a groundhog day spoof... It was one of the most hilarious episodes ever.

Comment

It's really tough to say, because each one had some classic Supernatural moments in them. Tall Tales had the boys at odds, and Sam delivering the "Dean what do you think you're doing?" like a jealous lover. Changing Channels, had all the awesome spoofs. Mystery Spot had Dean dying over and over and of course the scene where Sam says everything Dean is saying simultaneously. These are some of the best moments for the show, so I could narrow it down. I like em all!

Comment

I love all 3 episodes. But I still have a very weak spot for Jared, when he deliver the line: "You are a brave little soldier" to the college student in "Tall Tales".

Comment

Originally posted by WhamBamThankUSam
                  It's really tough to say, because each one had some classic Supernatural moments in them. Tall Tales had the boys at odds, and Sam delivering the "Dean what do you think you're doing?" like a jealous lover. Changing Channels, had all the awesome spoofs. Mystery Spot had Dean dying over and over and of course the scene where Sam says everything Dean is saying simultaneously. These are some of the best moments for the show, so I could narrow it down. I like em all!
                  I agree.

They are all awesome episodes and it's really hard to chose one of them. But since it's a poll I am gonna vote and my vote goes to Changing Channels, brilliant!

Comment

Much as I loved CC, I had to go with Mystery Spot. That one was just...perfection. This one, the funny stuff was hilarious but the serious was a bit disappointing. MS was just terrific all the way across the board.

Comment

This was the all round trickster classic, even though it wasn't really the trickster it was hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎