Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Lane-Kent Bunch (The Brady Bunch - Clois style)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cathy14
    Hey, look who's here!!! Me!!!
    It's really nice to hear from you again after such a long time. It's like you never left.

Ok, Jimmy here was hilarious. I couldn't help laughing with him in that scene.
    I had the idea for it for quite a while. It made me laugh too and I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did.

And is good to see that some things never change, right Ms. Mary-El? You're the tease master!
    You're right, and I'm damn proud of it.

(and i'm glad for it!)
    That's really sweet of you to say. Thanks, my friend. *hugs*
    Last edited by gem65; 07-28-2014, 04:19 AM.

Comment

• I've been away from this site for sometime but something never change your story are all ways the best and worth the wait and all ways a joy to read

Comment

• CHAPTER 26 Review

So I finally got a chance to do a review. Now, in regards to the scene in the hospital, I remember talking with you about the way you wanted to do it. You had thoughts of showing the scene between Clark and Lois, but I agree that the way you eventually wrote it is better, mostly because you get to see Jimmy's reaction to Clark's expression as he relates it. It's funnier this way, even though what's happened is actually serious, because Clark is really actually quite mortified that Lois has knocked herself out on his head. Damn that thick skull of his.

“Come on, Clark. Don’t you see the humor in all of this? This could only happen to you,” Jimmy said while wiping his eyes on his sleeve.
        I have to agree with Jimmy. It is pretty funny, from his point of view.

Then again, Clark's also right about his fear of hurting someone he loves. It's something that he has to live with, so I can completely understand him not seeing the humour in it.

It's a good thing it is a mild concussion but I very much doubt Clark is going to be able to keep Lois away from her computer, or her coffee. Between her and Chloe I think they actually mainline the stuff. As for the computer, well, I can kind of see it from Lois' point of view. I would be frustrated too if I wasn't allowed to use my computer for a few days. What does that say about me that I would go nuts without it?

I would hate to be in Clark's shoes, trying to explain to Lois how she actually hit her head. I don't think she's going to be happy with him saying she hit her head on the counter.

“It’s something that I’ve wanted to tell you for a while now,” he began.

“Just spit it out, Smallville.”

He smiled back at her. “You make me laugh. It’s one of the many reasons why I lo---”

“How’s our patient?” Emil asked as he came into the room.
        Damn it Emil! You have really bad timing!

She watches as he leaves the room and closes the door behind him. Why do I think there’s something fishy in the state of Smallville? she wondered as she closed her eyes yet again…
        Ha! I was right. She's not satisfied with that explanation. I seem to recall a certain rule by a certain silver-haired fox. 'Always be specific when you lie'. Then again, we've always known Clark is a terrible liar.

I imagine Lois would be going nuts at not being able to do anything, even work since Clark sticks to the rules almost religiously. I know it would drive me crazy.

“I love you too, Lois Lane,” he responded
        He actually said it! I'm not surprised though that he's a bit mad at himself for letting it slip out. I imagine he pictured a more romantic setting when he said it for the first time.
        Poor Lois seems a bit taken aback by his declaration, and yes, she is a chicken for not saying it back.

I love that Clark knows when she's up to something. That's our Lois though. Always scheming, in a good way.
        Before he could question her further, a sound in the distance caught his attention. “I’ll be right back,” standing up. “I thought I heard something in the barn,” quickly walking out of the room.
        Oh dear, Clark and his excuses. It's a wonder he's not saying something like: 'I have to return a DVD', or 'Oh, I just remembered I left something on the stove.'
        “I thought of something besides tea that would help relax me,” she replied while straddling his waist.

“Huh?” looking at her with confusion.

“I’ll give you a little hint. It’s an activity that two people can share. Repetitive motion, builds to a climax,” she said in a suggestive tone as she pulled the jersey she was wearing up her body.
        Uh, wouldn't this come under the category of extreme stimulation? Although ... I have heard that it actually is good for a headache. Not that I would know.

She pushed him back down. “Dr. Hamilton told me that I needed to reduce my stress,”
        Well, I'll say one thing. It would reduce her stress I just don't know how 'relaxing' it would be .
        “Because I love you,” she replied in an emotional voice.
        Now she said it!
        He smiled down at her. “Just remember who said it first.”
        I haven't seen the movie you were talking about but I have seen the clip.

Of course, you know you have to update, since it's almost a year since the last one, and we're all curious to see how their night turned out. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to start a chant and see if it catches on.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Comment

• I'm with you Leanne and I haven't finished reading this yet. So here goes...UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!

Comment

• Okay so now I've finally read the rest I have but one thing to say. Meg you are a wicked woman for leaving us all hanging there!!!!!! That's just plain EVIL. How could you stop just as we were getting to the good stuff????? I'm gonna cry now and it's gonna be ugly

Comment

• Originally posted by Mpj891
              I've been away from this site for sometime but something never change your story are all ways the best and worth the wait and all ways a joy to read
              Thank you soo much for the lovely compliments.

Originally posted by BigRed67
              I'm with you Leanne and I haven't finished reading this yet. So here goes...UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!
              I can only work on one story at a time. Now if I only had some Black K...

Originally posted by BigRed67
              Okay so now I've finally read the rest I have but one thing to say. Meg you are a wicked woman for leaving us all hanging there!!!!!! That's just plain EVIL. How could you stop just as we were getting to the good stuff????? I'm gonna cry now and it's gonna be ugly
              I hate to burst your bubble, but there will be no chapters of this story in the AFF. You'll just have to use your imagination.

Comment

• Reply to Chapter 26 review

Originally posted by phoenixnz
                CHAPTER 26 Review

So I finally got a chance to do a review. Now, in regards to the scene in the hospital, I remember talking with you about the way you wanted to do it. You had thoughts of showing the scene between Clark and Lois, but I agree that the way you eventually wrote it is better, mostly because you get to see Jimmy's reaction to Clark's expression as he relates it. It's funnier this way, even though what's happened is actually serious, because Clark is really actually quite mortified that Lois has knocked herself out on his head. Damn that thick skull of his.
                I remember. I thought that it would be more interesting to find out what happened after the fact and I think it worked out pretty well.

I have to agree with Jimmy. It is pretty funny, from his point of view.
                It is funny in a way. I wonder if it's actually possible.

Then again, Clark's also right about his fear of hurting someone he loves. It's something that he has to live with, so I can completely understand him not seeing the humour in it.
                I agree with you completely. It's probably his greatest fear - and he has a lot of them.

It's a good thing it is a mild concussion but I very much doubt Clark is going to be able to keep Lois away from her computer, or her coffee. Between her and Chloe I think they actually mainline the stuff. As for the computer, well, I can kind of see it from Lois' point of view. I would be frustrated too if I wasn't allowed to use my computer for a few days. What does that say about me that I would go nuts without it?
                I decided to make it a mild concussion instead of something more serious. I did some internet surfing and found information on concussions and incorporated that into the story. Getting rest and resting your eyes was on the list of things to do.

I would hate to be in Clark's shoes, trying to explain to Lois how she actually hit her head. I don't think she's going to be happy with him saying she hit her head on the counter.
                I don't think she'll be happy either.

Damn it Emil! You have really bad timing!
                He certainly does - in this instance anyway.

Ha! I was right. She's not satisfied with that explanation. I seem to recall a certain rule by a certain silver-haired fox. 'Always be specific when you lie'. Then again, we've always known Clark is a terrible liar.
                You can't go wrong with a Gibbs rule.

I imagine Lois would be going nuts at not being able to do anything, even work since Clark sticks to the rules almost religiously. I know it would drive me crazy.
                It would probably drive me crazy too.

He actually said it! I'm not surprised though that he's a bit mad at himself for letting it slip out. I imagine he pictured a more romantic setting when he said it for the first time.
                You know Clark. He's a true romantic.

Poor Lois seems a bit taken aback by his declaration, and yes, she is a chicken for not saying it back.
                She sure is.

I love that Clark knows when she's up to something. That's our Lois though. Always scheming, in a good way.
                I love it too.

Oh dear, Clark and his excuses. It's a wonder he's not saying something like: 'I have to return a DVD', or 'Oh, I just remembered I left something on the stove.'
                He needs to be a little more creative in that department.

Uh, wouldn't this come under the category of extreme stimulation? Although ... I have heard that it actually is good for a headache. Not that I would know.
                I've heard that sex is supposed to help get rid of a headache. I haven't tried it yet.

Well, I'll say one thing. It would reduce her stress I just don't know how 'relaxing' it would be .
                I'm not sure either.

Now she said it!
                It's about time.

I haven't seen the movie you were talking about but I have seen the clip.
                It's one of my favorite movies. I love skating as you know.

Of course, you know you have to update, since it's almost a year since the last one, and we're all curious to see how their night turned out. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to start a chant and see if it catches on.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
                Just keep nagging me and maybe it'll sink in one of these days.

Comment

• Bumpity bump bump bump

Comment

• Originally posted by phoenixnz
                    Bumpity bump bump bump
                    You are DANGEROUSLY close to receiving the Gibbs slap that I'm always threatening to give Cygnusx1.

Comment

• Oh no you don't Meg. I'm with Leanne. Chanting: update update update update!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Quite new to Ksite and inducted to smut squad. But love this story. Don't forget the Lane-Kent bunch. 😏

Comment

• Originally posted by Tboy1971
                          Quite new to Ksite and inducted to smut squad. But love this story. Don't forget the Lane-Kent bunch. 
                          With you on this one, we miss Meg!

Comment

• Oo sin fin

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍