Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so how does a lizard get a human fiancee?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so how does a lizard get a human fiancee?

seriously, i can understand that they are infiltrators...
    but capable of LOVE with a human???

and do they have living tissue EVERYWHERE?

Robert Englunds character Willie fell in love with a human in the original mini series.

They are not all cold blooded killers as we see with the black guy who wants to help start the resistance.

Comment

I guess they have similar parts. Like in Star Wars, there were reptile-mammal fusion creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by sylvestter
        seriously, i can understand that they are infiltrators...
        but capable of LOVE with a human???

and do they have living tissue EVERYWHERE?

They must have evolved from dinosaurs on their planet. Our dinosaurs were all killed off or we would look a lot different.

Comment

Originally posted by PKII
          They must have evolved from dinosaurs on their planet. Our dinosaurs were all killed off or we would look a lot different.
          Exactly, in the origional mini series there is a scene where Robert Maxwell explains that this could of happened on our own planet if it weren't for the meteor that struck & wiped out the dinosaurs.

I always thought it made a lot of sense & something similar could be said in this series.

Comment

Originally posted by El Nino
            Exactly, in the origional mini series there is a scene where Robert Maxwell explains that this could of happened on our own planet if it weren't for the meteor that struck & wiped out the dinosaurs.

I always thought it made a lot of sense & something similar could be said in this series.
            A scientist said that the dinosaurs could have evolved to be like the V's if they hadn't gone extinct?

Comment

Well, just look at my mother-in-law...

Good makeup?

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic

Good makeup?

Great avi btw, the second pic I think was from Star Trek...when Kirk was fighting this reptilian as a social experiment set up by some other alien race.... (I'm close)

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                  I hope she doesn't see this post!! ^^^

Comment

Thanks, yeah, that is a Gorn from Star Trek

Comment

Darn I forgot the site but one scientist explain that there were certain dinosaurs that reptilian humanoids could have evolved from. Acualy the Vs would be technicly called Sarouns or something... Anyway these dinos were (fossels) I think found in Alaska in an underground cave. They were extremly inteligent and were related to the raptors. It is said some evolved so much and developed their own civilization underground. And because it was way before humans some developed technology and space travel. Thats just a theory.

Comment

I guess they do.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎