No announcement yet.

Worse than Gretchen!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worse than Gretchen!

Anyone else hate this Lauren Gilmore lady? she makes me even more furious than Gretchen, the Bennets really attract the nutcases.

No, why? She's barely had any development for me to not like. Plus I wonder what power she has.

Comment

Who exactly are you talking about?

Comment

the former a.d.a of Law and Order

Comment

Originally posted by thedarknight
          No, why? She's barely had any development for me to not like. Plus I wonder what power she has.
          She has the exact power as the Haitian does. Wiping memories and assuming suppressing power as well.

Comment

Not everyone in the Company had powers. She was probably a normal agent just like Noah was.

Comment

Originally posted by beoulve1
              Not everyone in the Company had powers. She was probably a normal agent just like Noah was.
              But she was his partner. Remember, "one of us, one of them".

Comment

She was creepy. Looked too much like Claire would look like in her 30's. That's nasty, Baaaad HRG, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Syn
                  But she was his partner. Remember, "one of us, one of them".
                  That's what I don't get. Wasn't the Haitian his partner at that time, or if not him, then Eden?

Comment

I didn't like her. She just seemed to pop up out of nowhere. Their "relationship" seemed forced and false. Noah's got a thing for blondes. Sandra, it seemed for like half an episode he was being sweet on Tracy and now this chick. I can't say that i knock his taste. Even Sandra's pretty good looking for a soccer mom.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎