No announcement yet.

The Big Death

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Death

I really hope it wasn't Mohinder, that would be lame. He hasn't been in any episodes this season, he practically is dead.

Well I think thats why we haven't seen him. He's dead lol Makes sense. But I do think Samuel and Hiro will go back in time and make him undead

Comment

i hope it is mohinder because i never liked him.

Comment

I hope it is not Mohinder, because I always liked him.

Both as a character and a huge (huuuuge) crush! ^_^

They'd better go back in time and make him undead (is that even a word?), otherwise I'm going to be very upset.

It's kind of a let down though. I thought they needed Hiro for something bigger, but maybe they still do yet. Thought they'd indoctrinate him into their family as the new
        time traveler.

Comment

That was a cool twist. I was not expecting that. I was like "HOLY TIHS! It's Mohinder" I've always liked Mohinder. It's just awful that his story took the road it did. I mean did he really have to have powers? Big mistake from the get go. I thought.

Comment

I liked mohinder as well, but what a way to be inserted back into the show. Here's what must have went on in the writer's room," writer#1: Hey, we need to bring mohinder back. I know let's use a dying time controller (hiro), to bring him back, after he's conned into doing by samuel, who by the way killed the doc! writer#2: great idea, let's have a guest appearance by mister isaac too!, Kring: as long as we have a time traveler, we can fix all the compalints that the fans have, heck, let's give peter all his abilities back, by hiro and samuel grabbing the old peter, and trapping the current peter in time!"

Comment

So... Mohinder = Joseph? :S

Comment

Originally posted by Syn
                So... Mohinder = Joseph? :S
                I thought that it was going to be Joseph dead on the floor, but I don't think Mohinder is Joseph. Could be, but they would have to do another time travel and leave Mohinder in the past to live that life and it wouldn't work cause he's already old.

Comment

Makes sense that he's dead but as JUST they displayed with Charile - it's completely possibly to fix it. But I don't get it honestly. They nuked Claire's blood because they didn't want such a big fixer thing for dead/dying characters but now they have Hiro doing it instead? Isn't that worse? Since every time he does it, he has to be super careful not to mess up the current timeline saving someone in the past??

BUT....

I liked the Mo' moment. Heroes completely shocked and suprised me again. Been awhile! I can't wait to see Mo again.... if Mo' comes back, that means bye bye Sammie (eventually) since we got our original speech giver over video montage speaker again, lol.

Comment

Its been confirmed who dies. [SPOILER] Nathan [/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                      well that's lame.

Comment

We've known that for like a season now. :/
                        Which pretty much means that mo's death ISN'T permenant?

Comment

Uh... [SPOILER]he's BEEN dead... [/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                            Uh... [SPOILER]he's BEEN dead... [/SPOILER]
                            I know right

Comment

I know right
                              Is it me or is it dumb that's the big death this season!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎