Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV Guide Mag Exclusive 11/2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

BP teased about those in one of his other interviews. It's linked on one of the threads in this forum. The IGN one, I think?

Comment

stenotype He should be superman now and fly, it's along waited thing, season 10 a full blown superman show, if there smart..I dont wanna wait why...it taken 9 years to finally realize who he is, the time is now..if the producers where smart they would make 10th season fullblown superman show and end it there. Clark should be superman now and fly or atleast when hawkman gives him advice then he becomes superman then fly..before the season finale, then boom season 1o go all out.

Comment

I don't want him to build a new suit at the end of the season, unless we'll still get a season 10.

Comment

This is so freakin' Great!!! So all three of the JSA members are going to appear in one episode!?! Dr. Fate, Carter Hall and Star Girl this sounds really cool I can't wait to see this! Thanks for posting the link.

Comment

2 episodes.

Comment

Finally!!! Thank goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                well i doubt we will actually see the classic "Blue tights and red trunks" just yet. Since no heroes in smallville universe wear "Tights" style costumes. I can see maybe clark possibly taking ollie up on his offer and maybe have a more jl style outfit thats patterned off the classic suit. Then we hold off the actual "Classic" suit to the last episode of the series.
                While maybe not technically "tights style costumes", Black Canary and Zatanna's costumes were basically straight out of the comic, and that's a good start

I think we see a few different costumes before Martha returns for the finale and makes the legendary costume for him.

All I know is Tom Welling should have been made a producer years ago!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎