Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup
    she's a hardcore girl and totally rocks

Comment

I have ALWAYS loved Tess. She's absolutely amazing. She has so many layers, she just keeps me guessing everytime she's in an episode and i love that.

Comment

IA with everyone who stated her dual motives. It's so hard to tell where she lines up, and that makes her so much more interesting.
        As it stands, she's the only character you can't definitively put on one side or another. Is she evil or is she an anti-hero? Either way she kicks major ass.

Originally posted by Nelia
        I loved everything about her in this episode.
        And I love the way she and zod interact, but the hip poke… I don’t know why but it’s bothering me even if it’s really insignificant. . Hmmm…
        The hip poke really startled me at first, but then I realized its Zod and he's a terrible person so it's very much in character for him. I do love their interaction. I also love how Tess is super annoyed that he wont respect her and is determined to make him do so. She's not afraid of him, which makes her one of the only people to not be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Superman
          She just keeps getting more awesome with each episode...Well played Miss Mercer!
          Agreed .

Comment

Tess is just fantastic! she proves that she has magnificent cool and nobody's fool!

Comment

I love the statement she made at the end of the show....

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Superman
                She just keeps getting more awesome with each episode...Well played Miss Mercer!
                So true!! She was so cool in this episode and I'm really starting to love her!

Comment

Tess' character keeps getting better and better.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
                    But I really started liking her again in Saviour, probably just the context of her not being after Clark for once b/c of Zod. Then Metallo came around and in Echo, when she handed his heart to Toyman, I so totally became her biggest fan.

Then, she did that salute, it's your move, Zod with the coffee cup...Tess, yoru ROCK my world!!

Yeah, me too. I started to get interested in Tess again in Savior and I liked all of her scenes so far.

I just hope they don`t forget that she is supposed to be a villain, or at least, a very shady character, she is far more interesting to me that way.

Comment

I love Tess!

Comment

I love her character. She's definitely a morally ambiguous character who, I think does have good intentions (most of the time, anyway) but doesn't mind crossing boundaries in order to achieve her goals.

Cassidy Freeman plays her to perfection, she's such a talented actress.

I love Tess's mixture of toughness and vulnerability, and her utter refusal to let anyone keep her down, not even Major Zod.

That moment where we realize that she turned the tables on the Kandorian soldier and killed him, sending his tag right back to Zod was awesome. And then when Zod looked across the street and Tess gave him that smug little salute, it was so great. She was mocking him, daring him to try and beat her, telling him it was his turn to try again...and letting him know that she's a force to be reckoned with.

So yeah, I love the character of Tess Mercer.

Comment

I love tess interacting with Zod. I defently like her better this season then last season.

Comment

I love her, she's just so badass, I have no words! AMAZING character!

Comment

Originally posted by Odysseus
                              I love her character. She's definitely a morally ambiguous character who, I think does have good intentions (most of the time, anyway) but doesn't mind crossing boundaries in order to achieve her goals.

Cassidy Freeman plays her to perfection, she's such a talented actress.

I love Tess's mixture of toughness and vulnerability, and her utter refusal to let anyone keep her down, not even Major Zod.

That moment where we realize that she turned the tables on the Kandorian soldier and killed him, sending his tag right back to Zod was awesome. And then when Zod looked across the street and Tess gave him that smug little salute, it was so great. She was mocking him, daring him to try and beat her, telling him it was his turn to try again...and letting him know that she's a force to be reckoned with.

So yeah, I love the character of Tess Mercer.
                              You summed up my feelings word for word for Tess. And the description of her is incredibly accurate. It somewhat annoys me when people say they don't get her if you pay attention it isn't that hard to see her motivations. Such as in Echo when she had that scene with Oliver you could see the genuine concern she had for him; however Oliver was being an *** to her an you could see her face and her voice go immediately cold. Tess does have good intentions you can see it when she talks to Clark, Oliver and Zod. She wants to save the world and wants to be a big part in it. However, she will not let anyone get in her way and she has been through alot in life so she is cold and distant to most people.

Last season I did enjoy her character in most episodes especially in Turbulence, Bulletproof, Power and Commited(and while the episode wasn't that great I did like her in Toxic). I didn't care for her scenes with Clark in Eternal and Injustice though. I also found the writers to make her look incredibly dumb in Identity and Doomsday to think that Lois and Jimmy were capable of doing that; especially when Clark and Chloe have powers and were much more in the loop they would have been at the top of my suspect list. This season however I have been blown away by Tess in every scene and have quite enjoyed her.
                              Last edited by KryptoB-ron; 11-01-2009, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Tess has filled Lex's shoes admirably!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎