Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Actor / Best Actress

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom was fantastic. He'd be amazing in a big screen romantic comedy. In 2nd place for me was Cassiday. She's totally my SV girl crush.

Comment

Erica and Tom are kinda equal, but we can only vote for one, so... Erica. lol

Comment

Tom Welling

Comment

Not surprised that TW is leading (though I voted for ED who was amazing as usual). So many of my favorite quotes are from Clark, and not just because the lines themselves are funny, but also because of the way TW delivered them. And then the Oliver death glare...ouch! You don't usually see him that angry. I would not want to be on his bad side!

Comment

to quote geoff johns' tweet...
            " @allisonmack makes every line of dialogue sing."

Comment

Tom ED & Ollie

Comment

Tom and Erica totally killed it!

Comment

I voted for Allison because even though we didn't get much Chloe screentime, what we did have was just awesome! The return of Superhacker!Chloe! And how she grinned and schooled Stuart with his hand.

Loved it!

Comment

Usually my vote goes to Erica, but TW's facial expressions were beyond super in this episode!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lifelovedestiny
                      but TW's facial expressions were beyond super in this episode!!!!!!!!
                      pun intended?

Comment

Allison Mack!
                        She did an outstanding job this episode. She was a-ma-zing! I love her more than ever!!

I'm not liking the clois-stuff they shove down our throats. It's too much and too early.
                        It's unrealistic how soon Clark is over Lana. He will always love her (so he says), but still he just goes on to Lois He's probably trying to forget about her by doing this.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎