Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mia (Elise Gatien) - Kristin Bell look-alike?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this instantly as well.

Definitely a strong resemblance!

Comment

Its not the blond wig, but the shape of her mouth and cheekbones. You just don't notice it, until she wears the wig. A lot of people noticed the resemblance, so it's not a coincidence.

Remember the Veronica Mars episode, when she wore that black wig when she went "undercover" with those gamers:

Last edited by Imzadi; 11-01-2009, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Haha omg that was what I kept thinking the whole night!!!!

Comment

Its not the blond wig, but the shape of her mouth and cheekbones.
          Except it's not. Elise's chin is more angled and she has a smaller mouth, and I'd say that Kristen has more pronounced cheekbones. Add that they have different eye colour and skin tone and I'm really not seeing the resemblance.

Comment

Except it's not. Elise's chin is more angled and she has a smaller mouth, and I'd say that Kristen has more pronounced cheekbones. Add that they have different eye colour and skin tone
            I guess that's why it's called resemblance.
            Last edited by Imzadi; 11-02-2009, 11:53 AM.

Comment

I saw it, but it took a while for me to figure out who she looked like... and when I got it I started doubting myself so i'm glad other people spotted it too

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
                No problem..LOL

Yeah when I was watching this episode, there were times when I could have sworn that I was looking at Kristen Bell. The same body-type, lips, everything. It has been awhile since I saw another actor/actress resemble another actor/actress that much. Another funny resemblance in this episode is that Stewart kind of looked like Matt Dallas (Kyle X/Y). Not nearly as much as she looks like KB. However, I saw a slight resemblance.
                Now that you said that, I rewatched the episode and saw both the Mia/Kristen resemblance (which I didn't catch before, but wow-I definitely saw it on the second viewing) and I absolutely saw the Stewart-Matt Dallas resemblance.

Funny thing-my husband rarely sees resemblances between people, even people who are actually related, but I pointed these both out to him and he noticed both of them too.

And I thought Cat Grant looked a lot like Kara. Not to hijack the thread, but did anyone else see that one?

It was like the Hollywood impersonators episode. lol.

Comment

MOD NOTE: Do not argue in here. Do not try to argue other people to your viewpoint, just make your statement about the topic (and not others). A few posts were deleted.

Comment

I don't see it...but both Kristen Bell & Elise Gatien got it going ON!

Hope for more Elise Gatien in S10 of SMALLVILLE.

Comment

yepp

only in some clips she does

right here she does just not all the time;D

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡