No announcement yet.

Recycled Actors/Actresses

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recycled Actors/Actresses

How do you bring back the actor that played a bad guy that stole clarks' powers TWICE...and have himi be jimmy?

For the umpteenth time, it's not the same guy, it is his twin brother.

Comment

and how does that make it ok? It's the same face. (though thank you, i didn't realize it was his twin.)

Comment

Originally posted by JWangSDC
        and how does that make it ok? It's the same face.
        Because it's not the same guy. How come it offends you so much, if I might ask? Should they refuse to offer employment to one guy who is suitably qualified, because of what another guy did? Is that fair?

Comment

...yes, it would be fair in show business, becasue everything about show business is unfair. it's just life. I'm sure he would get over it.

I am against aaron playing jimmy. He's a fine actor and everything, but it's just too weird.

Comment

It has nothing to do with it being fair or not...it's the SAME FACE. If tehy replaced Tom welling with someone else then Tom's twin brother played a new star actor....that wouldnt' be weird as hell?

If you don't think anything is weird....theng et off ur high horse.

Comment

I don't think its that horrible...I mean yeah its the same face, but his hair and mannerisms are different. Plus these characters dont have the best of memories over a period of time(IE lana actually dating Lex and his evilness)

If we were going to complain about realism...the amount of situations that Clark, Lana, and Chloe get into is suspicious to any normal person. They are in the hospital more times than a whole senior citizen home.

Plus they say everyone has a twin out there somewhere.

Comment

Did you all know that the actress that played Raya has been on the show before also. She was the mother of Evan in season 4's Ageless.

Comment

Wow, did not know that, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BeldarofRemulak
                    I don't think its that horrible...I mean yeah its the same face, but his hair and mannerisms are different. Plus these characters dont have the best of memories over a period of time(IE lana actually dating Lex and his evilness)

If we were going to complain about realism...the amount of situations that Clark, Lana, and Chloe get into is suspicious to any normal person. They are in the hospital more times than a whole senior citizen home.

Plus they say everyone has a twin out there somewhere.
                    Yea but when you meet ur twin...you say "holy *$#*), WtF, you look just like me"

you don't say "hi my name is, what's ur name" and thats the problem, it's like chloe never noticed. That's bad because it confuses audiences.

The Raya thing is no big deal, she was such minor minor character, as opposed to a recurring minor charactor(sean)(

Comment

It's never bothered me before. Truthfully Shawn seems less uhh.... nerdier. I mean Aaron is perfect for Jimmy, has that innocent cute look. (Though after subterranium can't really say that any more :P) Shawn has a more rough worldlier look. It doesn't and probably will never bother me.

I'd probably never even have a problem if they had a smallville supernatural crossover. *shrugs*

Also never new that about Raya and Evan's mother, now I want to go back and watch to check. :P

Edit: I went back and watched the one with Evan in it (can't remember what it's called) and I was like OMG that's Raya. I was totally surprised.
                      Last edited by zelly; 12-10-2006, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Great Thread Idea!

Hi All,
                        This is a fairly old thread and I'm new, but it's still here, So...
                        I have THREE Return guest stars/character actors, probably local, to point out that I've recognized. I didn't know about this thread until today, so that's why I haven't mentioned it here before now.

1. In S3, Episode 15: "Resurrection" > The actor who played the sick older brother (who later died) of the irate boy with the bomb who held the hospital hostage because he wanted Jonathan Kent's liver...was BG's Tahmoh Penikett who recently played Wes Keenan in S6, Episode 21: "Prototype".

2. In S3, Episode 18: "Truth" > The actor who met with Chloe at the beginning of the episode who was a Luthorcorp employee, (Chloe stole his Emp. Parking/Entry Pass card from his truck) was played by the same actor who recently played Sen. Burke in S6 Episodes: 20: "Noir" and 21: "Prototype".

3. In S4, Episode 14: "Krypto" > The actor who played Shelby's Veterinarian was played by the same actor who played Pete's Dad or his Uncle in the Pilot Episode. (I was never sure which one he was.)

I Love this kind of stuff because I notice this kind of stuff.
                        Last edited by Imzadia; 08-21-2007, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BeldarofRemulak
                          Plus these characters dont have the best of memories over a period of time(IE lana actually dating Lex and his evilness)
                          Like when Lex told Lana he'd never had anyone move into the mansion with him. There was Boobs McChesty, succubus teacher from Heat and and Helen Bryce. Lana met all three of them. Yet she never called him out on the lie.

Comment

If you look back a ways there is a thread on the subject of who has played multiple roles, like Jesse Hutch who was Billy Durden in Spirit, but also Troy Turner in Redux and Shimmer.

Sorry, I'm too lazy to go look for it.

Comment

Originally posted by JWangSDC
                              and how does that make it ok? It's the same face. (though thank you, i didn't realize it was his twin.)
                              Because it just does. And it's whiny and ridiculous to go on and on about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎