Collapse
No announcement yet.

That Look!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of Clark's looks were off the charts in this ep. That one with Oliver was more than a Superman look. That definitely had a harder edge to it b/c of Lois.

Originally posted by xrayvision
    That look said "I will drop your ass faster than anyone who touches my pie".

Comment

Clark should have done a look him up and down and give a neck twist before blurring out of there.
      And 3 cheers for Lois not being knocked out just so Clark could do his thing!

Comment

Originally posted by DGirlLois4Clark
        I loved it. Tom Welling must not get any hotter cuz I need to be able to think whilst watching Smallville
        Amen! As it was I had trouble not swooning...my attention span was in serious jeopardy! But this sequence in particular from the moment he touches down and stands in the line of fire to the second he blurs away...THAT look was unmatched by any other bad guy take down in the show's history thus far IMO!

Comment

Hehe, Oliver had to swallow there.
          Makes sense when bullets were flying at you just a moment ago, but still... hehe.

Comment

That look Clark gave Ollie was WOW, even I had to gulp, man I loved that scene.

Comment

Subtle facial expression has always been one of TW's great strengths as an actor. He has a remarkable ability to convey an awful lot just via expression.

Comment

Originally posted by theotherJane
                That's true, he was jealous but I think he was also showing off what he could do. I-have-powers-keep-your-hands-off-my-woman kind of thing.
                I agree. He could have let the bullet kill him but because he's nice and thinks of others, he still saved him. Gosh, Lois was so close to see him as the Blur.

Comment

I love the tension between Olliver and Clark they respect each other but you know there is tension. Also loved that Lois wasnt knocked out lol

Comment

Originally posted by theotherJane
                    That's true, he was jealous but I think he was also showing off what he could do. I-have-powers-keep-your-hands-off-my-woman kind of thing.
                    I thought it was more of a “I didn’t have to catch that bullet, you know slash I can protect Lois better than you can slash you’re welcome.”

Comment

Originally posted by DGirlLois4Clark
                      I loved it. Tom Welling must not get any hotter cuz I need to be able to think whilst watching Smallville
                      Yeah think how HOT Tom Welling is *fans self*

Comment

Originally posted by theloisclone
                        ^^ not cake, pie

no biscuit

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

I bet Ollie said to himself "i know your secret and how to kill you punk"
                        Last edited by tmchale1970; 11-01-2009, 05:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

That look was Clark telling Oliver that "yeah I saved you for the 50 billionth time and keep putting my woman in danger I will toss your ass in the nearest ocean". With the constant putdowns and digs that Ollie does at Clark's expense I had no sympathy for him.

Comment

Kind of a funnily related to the scene where Lois is on her blind date and tells Clark that her date will have to take him down out of jealousy and Clark responds "Id like to see him try". Hah hah nicely played out right?

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine316
                              That look was Clark telling Oliver that "yeah I saved you for the 50 billionth time and keep putting my woman in danger I will toss your ass in the nearest ocean". With the constant putdowns and digs that Ollie does at Clark's expense I had no sympathy for him.
                              Originally posted by weegiekat
                              Kind of a funnily related to the scene where Lois is on her blind date and tells Clark that her date will have to take him down out of jealousy and Clark responds "Id like to see him try". Hah hah nicely played out right?
                              Both of these moments combined with the kiss made me feel like Clark was finally acting like he had some testosterone in him.

Comment

He gave Ollie the evil eyes!!!!
                                Don't touch my GF, BOOOOAYYY

You've already have your turn, now it's mine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡