Collapse
No announcement yet.

That Look!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love that scene, and my second favorite scene would have to be the one where Clark caught the bullet in Combat when that doctor shot at him.

Comment

Going to have to watch it again but I got a feeling it was more of a "You need to be more careful because I might not always be there combined with a how did you get Lois mixed up in this kind of look" I was expecting Oliver to give him a nod of thanks and do a quick glance to check that he had her face hidden before giving Clark a get the hell out of there before she sees you nod.

I never got any vibe of ill will wished towards Oliver in that look.

Comment

I said this in the quote thread but will repeat it here lol: It was a "yeah that's right I just saved your butt but I am SO not happy with you right now" glare. great superman stare!
        Last edited by Mizz Lane; 10-31-2009, 12:25 AM.

Comment

It's a don't-mess-with-Superman look! I love it!

Comment

Well, since he doesn't wear glasses, he kinda always looks like Superman.

Comment

Originally posted by individuall
              I loved it But- uh, I was a little worried for Ollie actually. Clark looked- to put it delicately-- not impressed. LOL
              For a split second, I thought Clark was going to let the bullet hit Ollie!!
              Scared the crap out of me!

I was basically screaming in my head
              "I know you're upset about Lois...but you cant kill Ollie for that!!!!!!"

Comment

Lois's only one and true protector Clark/superman

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                  That look said "I will drop your ass faster than anyone who touches my pie".
                  lol!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

it was awsome it show that clarks feeling are much stronger now and her really loves her just like she loves him. it showed Ollie why love loves clark so much cus the would do anything for a friend and the person he loves not to show off but because that just who Clark Kent is

Comment

That look had something like: You can count on me!
                          I'll always be the guy that saves you!

Comment

I almost felt bad for Ollie - first he loses Lois to Clark and then he is forced to watch why Clark is better than he is in these situations. It is like Ollie keeps coming in second to Clark. No wonder he has issues with him.

But it was an amazing scene.

Comment

Nevermind that icy look from Clark to Ollie (which was really good BTW)...how 'bout that look Clark had when he stepped into the Daily Planet gazing at his Lois just before he approaches her and plants one on her?

Comment

oh lord i know! it made me melt....such love and infatuation....so loverly and no thats not a typo

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎