Collapse
No announcement yet.

That Look!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has there ever been a more confident Clark?

Comment

totally clark since last season been more confident and proactive.

Comment

Mmm, I'm loving the confidence and power in that look! He knows what he can do and intends to show it!

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          Damn right Lydia. Pie. There ain't nothing like it for Clark. He's a 1-dessert man.

Comment

Originally posted by theotherJane
            The look that Clark gave Oliver when he caught that bullet... Now that's what I've been wanting to see. That was Superman!

What did you guys think?
            Oh yeah! I loved it! Loved that look!

Comment

sighs,I need some ice cold water.

Comment

They were both giving each other dirty looks.
                Clark was giving Oliver a dirty look cause he maybe thought that Lois and him got back together.
                Oliver was giving Clark a dirty look cause Lois has just rejected him for Clark!

Comment

Yeah, Clark was jealous. Ollie was startled, then a little miffed.

Comment

For a second I thought Clark would fry Oliver on the spot!

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                      That look said "I will drop your ass faster than anyone who touches my pie".

Comment

I think that scene shows again why CLark can never think like Oliver and Chloe. If he thought like them he could have just let the bullet kill Oliver.
                        My opinion on the scene....talk about bada--! It was ok until Clark caught that bullet then it went into DAAAAAAAAAAAYUM territory

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                          I think that scene shows again why CLark can never think like Oliver and Chloe. If he thought like them he could have just let the bullet kill Oliver.
                          My opinion on the scene....talk about bada--! It was ok until Clark caught that bullet then it went into DAAAAAAAAAAAYUM territory
                          Let's just say if he thought like them, Clark would have to chop off one of Ollie's legs & hands and get him a pet parrot and a hat with Lana's official crest---the skull & crossbones. That way Ollie would have a perfect look for his missing eye.

Comment

Ya I loved it... watching it again in 3-2-1.

Awesome. Don't mess with his woman Ollie - come on! haha

*Sings* Anything Ollie can do... Clark can do better... Clark can do anything better that you! (like save Lois).
                            Last edited by kristintaps; 10-30-2009, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Yes I loved Clark's HERO look after catching the bullet. That whole sequence was really fun. And Lois didn't get knocked out! Yay!

Comment

I know guys!!!!! I was like HOLY SHIZZZ Clark is finally a Badazz.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎