Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate the Writing of "Crossfire"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfectly written. The Ollie/Mia scenes were good and Zod/Tess stuff was just awesomely written and off course Lois and Clark was one of the best of the series so far.

I can't believe I'm saying this about a Henderson/Whitehead episode. May be it's BQM's influence or something but they are really shining this year. Confident Clark is always the best Clark to write. He's the hero and it's only fun when he acts like one.

Writing Lois is a difficult job because she's very complex. This episode had classic Lois Lane and that was amazing.

I thought I'd be bored by Ollie/Mia but I wasn't. This is so much better than the downward spiral crap.

Very well written. 10 out of 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Farm_Girl
      Writing Lois is a difficult job because she's very complex. This episode had classic Lois Lane and that was amazing.
      I agree w/ you. They managed to make Lois complex, smart, empathetic, funny, passionate, and caring,

They had classic Lois references "You shout out football plays in your sleep", etc. The show is definitely growing to more consistently understand her character more and more, and I love that.

This episode had surprisingly awesome Lois Lane detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Superman
        I thought it was perfect, 10!

Does anyone know who wrote this episode?
        Don Whitehead and Holly Henderson

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
          Don Whitehead and Holly Henderson
          Thanks Jenn!

Comment

You bet, as always!

Comment

10. I loved how straightforward everybody is being, especially Clark. He's being very bold. So dorky and really adorable.

Comment

There was to many arcs Clois,Ollie Mia, Tess Zod,Chloe Stuart.I think to many for 42minutes.It is not one of Smallvilles best episodes but lining up a few interesting things.

Comment

I loved the episode.
                  Chloe was brilliant, I really love her.

Clois was okay, I think I'm starting to become less hateful about the ship.
                  The Tess/ Zod scene, when Zod receives the envelope was brilliantly written. This was a great episode for Tess and Zod. (Btw; Tess looked really hot!!)

The rest of the episode was quite cool too. But seriously, too much Lois and Oliver.

Besides the dissappointing screentime minutes for Chloe (not enough), Lois and Oliver (too much), I rated this episode 10 Because I DID looove the episode. Best of the season thus far IMO.

Comment

Very good; the only thing was, maybe, there were too many things going on (and not enough time to devote to each). But better that than 45 minutes of romantic angst!

Comment

I really liked it. I mean it wasn't the best, but it was really spectacular.

Comment

The Clois banter was EPIC

Comment

I gave it a 9. Touched just about everything. Clois/Lollie/Chlark

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎