Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hurrilp03
    The name of the song used toward the end was "End of the World" from Dead By Sunrise.
    I like it!

Comment

The name of the song used toward the end was "End of the World" from Dead By Sunrise.
      Thank you! It's like a JL themesong for me now, since Chloe was recruiting Stuart, and Oliver was recruiting Mia, when the song came on

I agree the kissing score was sooo romantic and EPIC!
      Last edited by terryclo; 10-31-2009, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BohoRoohaha
        the music for this episode was amazing!! The score was fantastic and I loved the music choice at the end. Perfect! ...and the music during "The Kiss" ...phenomenal. Loved it. The score totally helped make that moment.
        Quoted for truth! I almost love that musical score during "the kiss" scene as much as I loved the scene itself. It just had this very epic, Supermanly feel to it, and it made me really happy.

Comment

I always love when L&C get the fun playful music, it definantly adds to to moment

Comment

I loved the music for the last scene with Chloe and Stuart Campbell meeting. Totally fit. Anyone know the name of the song and who sings it?

EDIT:

Oops I see it. "End of the World" from Dead By Sunrise. Thanks hurrilp03
            Last edited by TW1977; 10-31-2009, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by terryclo
              Thank you! It's like a JL themesong for me now, since Chloe was recruiting Stuart, and Oliver was recruiting Mia, when the song came on
              Yeah that's how I felt about the two scenes, both of them getting new recruits, it was a nice parallel between the scenes actually, I liked the song.

Comment

How appropriate for this season.

Comment

Just watched the kiss scene again, and that music...WOW! LF has done such great work. It's more cinematic than television. I really liked the music that had played in Crimson when Clark superjumps Lois onto Oliver's balcony, but this music tonight went way beyond epic for them. I'll always love the timeless Superman/Lois love them from the movies, but what was going on music-wise while they kissed was really beautiful and touching, and I felt like it fully encompassed what was going on with that moment. Well Done LF!

Comment

yes the music is great and i like it. the second episode with music yeah

Comment

the music at the end of the episode where THE KISS was was totally in place. However they should not have put the other song in front of it, from hard rock metal to soft romantic epic...it was a huge jump music wise and totally unsettled me. But maybe that was the point since the kiss really wasn't supposed to be expected

Comment

Originally posted by Clo822
                        I thought it was used well. Looked really good for that Chloe scene and Ollie scene IMO.
                        Agreed.

----- Added 56 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by hellokitty
                        Just watched the kiss scene again, and that music...WOW! LF has done such great work. It's more cinematic than television. I really liked the music that had played in Crimson when Clark superjumps Lois onto Oliver's balcony, but this music tonight went way beyond epic for them. I'll always love the timeless Superman/Lois love them from the movies, but what was going on music-wise while they kissed was really beautiful and touching, and I felt like it fully encompassed what was going on with that moment. Well Done LF!
                        Yeah, totally.
                        Last edited by Krypto_marcus; 11-01-2009, 01:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I loved the music, and the score at the end was oustanding. It was so epic and iconic. I just loved it, and it really enhanced the kiss.

Comment

I think Louis Febre has developed a Clois theme and I LOVE it!

Comment

Originally Posted by hurrilp03
                              Thanks! I liked this song too!

Comment

I really like when they do music only scenes on Smallville, like they did with the Dead by Sunrise song. It reminded me of the AFI song in Subterranean while Lex is walking on Level 33.1. I loved Chloe's look of victory as she corners Stuart and Oliver's head shake as he welcomes Mia in the car. I totally think this song had a place in the episode.

And I think theloisclone might have a point: I kinda felt like the kiss scene was an added bonus, and it really worked that the music changed to fit the mood.

Originally posted by redmapleleaves
                                I think Louis Febre has developed a Clois theme and I LOVE it!
                                I noticed that too! It's great

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎