Quotes from "Crossfire"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark: I'm only doing this for you... how else am I supposed to get that second date?

I thought it was soo cute because Lois just keeps playing hard to get, but after that kiss we all know how quick she was to give in... hehe.

Comment

I absolutely melted when he asked Lois "What's it gonna be for us, Lois? Love or War?" The way he delivered that line...how he said it, what his facial expression was... Tom Welling was just perfect!

*runs off to see it again*

Comment

My favorite was also the Love and War quote. It really took my breath away the way he delivered that line, so fearlessly. T.W. rules
        my planet.

Comment

clark:
          - you're Lois

Clark:
          -What's gonna be for us lois: Love or War ?

Lois:
          -I guess it wouldn't hurt the ratings

Comment

Lois: (eyes Clark) I do like a six pack

Please guys, help me oiut here..
            at waht scene did Lois say that line? I didn´t catch that...

And I loved all the love-wa dialogue between Clois but the best of all was OF COURSE the big, sexy, wet kiss!!
            and I do agree with the quote above abt the deadly silent look Clark gave to Ollie when he grabbed the bullet (words couldn´t poosibely say more then that silent look) GREAT

----- Added 16 Minutes later -----

Ohh Ok I get it

at the DP scene when Lois was filling her date profike and kinda lied obt her drinks preferences and Clark was making things clear... hahaha Like Oliver said she´s a beer kinda girl, right? LOL
            Last edited by rej@ne; 11-02-2009, 08:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm gonna have to go with "Hello, Catherine"...

(I'm a Catherine)

Comment

Originally posted by Mizz Lane
                on second viewing caught this:
                clark: there are alot of good things about you that will attract alot of great guys
                lois: really like what?
                clark: well....you're lois.

Reminded me of "Lois is just so...lois" from episode last season

come ON Clark! try to put those feelings into words LOL. then again he gave her a kiss so who am I to complain lol

Actually he described her pretty well! Lois is Lois, she has no lookalikes! The one and only!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-El
                  Oliver: Uh... Clark Kent's hosting morning television? I can't to watch him show me how to bake a cake.
                  This was a great line!

Lois: "Thanks Clark. You sound like my mother on Prom Night." (remind me, when did Mrs. Lane die again? Cause didn't Lois say something about practically raising Lucy because her Mom had died? So how could Mrs. lane have said something about Prom night? Maybe I'm not remembering correctly.)

Lois: "Is towel girl your driver now?"

Comment

Lots of good lines in this one.

Loved every part of the banter during the audition.

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                    Lois: "Thanks Clark. You sound like my mother on Prom Night." (remind me, when did Mrs. Lane die again? Cause didn't Lois say something about practically raising Lucy because her Mom had died? So how could Mrs. lane have said something about Prom night? Maybe I'm not remembering correctly.)
                    I'm not sure this was meant to be taken literally.

Comment

yeah, I remember she saying something likke her mother was too ill, fighttimg with a cancer to be able to play mom
                      ep LUCY, season 4 I guess

Comment

Lois: Be careful my date don't hear you, he may just have to take you down.
                        Clark: {chuckles} I like to see him try
                        Definitely, my favorite quote of the entire episode.

Comment

maybe if she´s said father instead of mother wuld sound better...

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

talking abt the Prom night dialogue
                          Last edited by rej@ne; 11-02-2009, 02:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Then, of course, there is this:

Chloe : Clark, this guy is so good. Everytime I'd get close he'd show up and block me.
                            Clark : I know the feeling.
                            and this one too:

Clark-"Right, a little less brighter"

Comment

Originally posted by Guidron
                              I'm not sure this was meant to be taken literally.
                              i found a thread all about this line where people seemed to say that yes, this is not to be taken literally but if so then it's just sloppy writing. If she was generalizing then she should have said something like "you sound like a mother on Prom Night" or something. The inclusion of the "MY", IMO, makes it sound as if it were to be taken literally.

Course that could just be me...

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                                i found a thread all about this line where people seemed to say that yes, this is not to be taken literally but if so then it's just sloppy writing. If she was generalizing then she should have said something like "you sound like a mother on Prom Night" or something. The inclusion of the "MY", IMO, makes it sound as if it were to be taken literally.

Course that could just be me...
                                It does make it sound more literal, however if you were to say something off handed, I think it would be more natural to say 'My' instead of 'A'. We'll never quite know what the writer intended here, but they wrote some excellent banter this episode!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎