Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "Crossfire"

Talk about the episode's special effects here!

Hmm we will probably get some nice shots of ariel shots, maybe something with ollie's car with speedy.

Comment

I love the special effects when Clark rescues Oliver & Lois. Especially when Clark grabs the bullet that is about to hit Oliver in the face.

Comment

I love the bullet grab!!! Awesome!!!

Comment

the bullet scene was simply awesome

Comment

I loved the bullet grab as well. That was my favorite part of the episode. If I were Clark, I would have given Ollie a smile before speeding away. The whole scene reminded me of the one from Superman Returns.

Comment

i loved the bullet/gun melting and catching bullet scene, plus that sweet daytime shot of the exterior of watchtower was great to see.

Comment

That bullet scene was awesomely spectacular!

Comment

yah the bullet dude totally in his eye then he was like wtf im glad clark saved my asss :P

and that poster thing when they were clark and lois first in the audition that was really nice too

Comment

The Superman Returns like effect was impressive.

Comment

i stand and bow to the total awesomeness of the fx team. this ep was brilliant.

the whole SR fx were just outstanding. the hearing, well of course i always just loved that one. oh and tess little hologram towers. very nice.

fantastic job.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilGenius
                        I loved the bullet grab as well. That was my favorite part of the episode. If I were Clark, I would have given Ollie a smile before speeding away. The whole scene reminded me of the one from Superman Returns.
                        totally agree with you on the Superman Returns i thought that too. Isnt it Ironic, Superman Returns after all getting all Positive reviews from Critics did fairly at box office. and Smallville is also getting good Critics reviews and is doing faily on the Channel...

Comment

well thing with both smallville and SR it had/has its fans and then folks who didnt/does like it. Like for me i enjoy smallville even with some of its faults through the years. But totally hated SR the story, acting, etc... sucked in my opinion.

Comment

You also have to love Ollie's reflection on the last bullet.

Comment

The bullet scene was all kinds of awesome. Seems they've either gotten rid of or toned down the blur stuff that would usually surround Clark or the bullet that they had used in past seasons.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎