This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rkx
    I love the bullet grab!!! Awesome!!!
    I agree, outstanding. One of the best scenes ever on Smallvile.

Comment

Bullet Stopping Scene

Just wanted to get peoples opinion. How do people rate that scene at the end when clark used his heat vission, deflected the bullets and caught the bullet with his finger before it hit Oliver in the face? I personally think it was the best save scene this season and maybe the best in SV history. Very well done. I thought it was even better then the scene in SR (although the bullet getting crushed by his eye was pretty cool in the movie). For the sake of the poll i just included scenes from season 9 and a couple standouts from other seasons, but feel free to compare/vote/discuss other scenes as well.

Comment

Clark/The Blur deflecting the bullets off of his \S/, then walking forward as the Heat Vision beams burst out of his eyes! Wow! The angles and the way they shot that scene was Outstanding!
        My favorite scene of the episode!

Olivers face reflected in the Bullet and Clark/The Blur catching it right in front of Olivers face was also really cool!

Comment

The ep was actually rather boring me for the most part. the soundtrack music made it evident we had a comic ep as far as L&C were concerned (of course the darker overtones with Tess and Zod were another story), and we didn't really see any powers until the bullet scene. Now we're talking!!! That was totally awesome, the bullets striking near the "S" logo, pure Superman And as others have commented on the catch at Ollie's eye not only invokes BR in Superman Returns, but was just so cool to see. That's when the ep caught fire for me, and yep, those were effects worth writing home (or posting on Kryptonsite) about

Comment

Originally posted by EvilGenius
            I loved the bullet grab as well. That was my favorite part of the episode. If I were Clark, I would have given Ollie a smile before speeding away. The whole scene reminded me of the one from Superman Returns.
            I would have liked a smile as well... but Ollie may have thought that Clark was rubbing it in? He already has jealousy issues with Clark's abilities.

Comment

The Bullet scene was very cool

Comment

Bullet scene was awesome, though when the first few bullet hit clark on the chest, it looked a bit crappy.
                But the rest of it was cool, and the bullet grab was dynamite!

Comment

Bullet scene ... FINALLY!!!!! love it !!! and clark's eyes AMAZING !! That's what I waiting for

Comment

[QUOTE=EvilGenius;5584143]

I loved the bullet grab as well. That was my favorite part of the episode. If I were Clark, I would have given Ollie a smile before speeding away.

That whole bullet sequence was really awesome.....but what I also found interesting..and enjoyed about that scene..was the fact that CK didnt smile at Oliver after he caught the bullet...au contaire......CK had a very serious & stern look on his face....

CK stared right at Ollie ......and from what I could see... CK was not a happy camper....... and who could blame Clark..for not looking happy or smiling at Ollie....after what CK had seen & heard....during Lois' & Ollie's "date".....

At the point in time that CK catches the bullet...he's probably thinking.. that Oliver & Lois...are restarting their romance..just when hes falling big time for Lois..

As I re watched that scene....I was studying Ck's face....as he was holding that bullet & looking directly into Oliver's face... it passed thru my mind....WHAT IF.. if only just for a mili of a second....if CK thought...if he didnt catch that bullet....Oliver is out of his hair and away from Lois ...for good...

Superman...would never..ever think such a thought...but I wonder..if the not there yet...Clark Kent would..

Anyway that scene was spectucular... Ive watched over & over again...and its fun to see everytime....Tom did a fantastic job of acting..and kudos go out to the director.. editor & the whole FX crew!

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarro345
                      The bullet scene was all kinds of awesome. Seems they've either gotten rid of or toned down the blur stuff that would usually surround Clark or the bullet that they had used in past seasons.
                      I'm glad they have and yeah it was awesome, especially when he grabbed the bullet right in front of Oliver's face.

Comment

Originally posted by dsfjr1190
                        I love the special effects when Clark rescues Oliver & Lois. Especially when Clark grabs the bullet that is about to hit Oliver in the face.

i loved that moment also, isnt obvious ?!?!

Comment

Smallville take on that SR scene was just awesome! My jaw was on the floor by the end of it. What a save!!!

Comment

The bullet/grab gun melt/hearing/speed away....just awesome.

Comment

I think the scene at the end with Clark catching the bullet right at Oliver's eye might possibly be the best singe scene in Smallville's 9 year history.

Excellent.

Comment

Yep, yep! The bullet scene is jawsome!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍