Television Ratings for "Crossfire"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

For The CW's "Smallville" (2.6 million viewers, 1.2), the rating is a season high, representing additional growth over recent weeks and a rising likelihood the veteran series will stick around for another year despite being jettisoned to TV Siberia.

http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/10/small...ty-doesnt.html

Pretty sure it's without Chicago though.

Comment

yea it seems to be adding a million viewers easily for the dvr/tivo crowds which is great to see.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

is that for "crossfire" amber
      Last edited by superspider02; 10-31-2009, 08:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I don't like to be rain on the parade, but Chicago didn't air the episode, right? I just don't see it doing too well without such a big market. Great ep though.

OK, let me eat crow It did quite well without Chicago. Paint me shocked
        Last edited by batfinx; 10-31-2009, 08:43 AM. Reason: to eat criow

Comment

Let's not forget that DVR still counts soo im pretty sure that we will get a decent rating

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
            is that for "crossfire" amber
            Yeah.

Comment

well if what amber just posted is right for crossfire the episode got 2.6million 1.2 demo but that is likely counting all of the folks watching CW, so the final number might be a bit lowered due to the bulls viewers will be taken out. But if this is crossfire's over nights this is good cause when bulls viewers are taken out we could still have a good chunk of viewers numbers.

Comment

Let's just wait for tybynumbers to post the ratings

Comment

ok thanks amber, nice to see the overnight numbers were very high, since we know it will be lowered in the final numbers due to the bulls game. hopefully it will only drop to like 2.51-2.56million. which would still be good.

Comment

Up, Up & Away !! =D

Comment

The ratings are going steady and that's a great thing considering SV is on Fridays on a very weak network.

Comment

Originally posted by batfinx

OK, let me eat crow It did quite well without Chicago. Paint me shocked
                        No crow yet. The fast nationals include the Chicago market. So this number includes the people who watched the Bulls game last night.

The finals will be lower because this is when Chicago is removed. So, I am guessing 2.4?

I don't know how much the demo will drop though?

Comment

hopefully it will not be dropped much, i know this is the overnights and it counted everyone who watched the CW(smallville and the chicago market's bulls game). But its good it was very high numbers, so when the finals are calculated and the bulls numbers are out we could still very well be in 2.5 million range hopefully.

Comment

No crow yet. The fast nationals include the Chicago market. So this number includes the people who watched the Bulls game last night.

The finals will be lower because this is when Chicago is removed. So, I am guessing 2.4?

I don't know how much the demo will drop though?
                            True.

Comment

Originally posted by superspider02
                              hopefully it will not be dropped much, i know this is the overnights and it counted everyone who watched the CW(smallville and the chicago market's bulls game). But its good it was very high numbers, so when the finals are calculated and the bulls numbers are out we could still very well be in 2.5 million range hopefully.
                              I'm hoping not so many people watched the game last night or did so at sports bars rather than at home.

Because that would mean less subtracted from the fast nationals.

ETA: Chicago is the third largest market.

Comment

2.6mil. It's good to start with a high number, I wish we didn't have
                                to wait till Monday to find out the Final minus Chicago.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎