Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyler Evans (Logan Huffman)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not know if it is the writing or the acting but Tyler is the least appealing character on V. It sucks that he gets so much flack for his role but I mean there could not be a worst charachter on primetime tv right now. With that said I wish him the best of luck in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetAppleV
      I do not know if it is the writing or the acting but Tyler is the least appealing character on V. It sucks that he gets so much flack for his role but I mean there could not be a worst charachter on primetime tv right now. With that said I wish him the best of luck in his career.
      It's definitely the writing.... Tyler still thinks the V's are all goody-goody? C'mon man! No way, not at all believable. Instead, how about he knows all their intentions may not be all good but he sides with them anyway because he shares one important belief and cause with them. Something like stem cell research, environment, etc... Anything is more palatable then what they are putting out there for Tyler now. Logan looks like a very interesting kid, I'm sure he is capable of much more than the weak character the have written for him. I saw him in a lifetime movie with my wife recently and he did a very good job playing a real creep.

Comment

Originally posted by scifiguy92111
        It's definitely the writing.... Tyler still thinks the V's are all goody-goody? C'mon man! No way, not at all believable. Instead, how about he knows all their intentions may not be all good but he sides with them anyway because he shares one important belief and cause with them. Something like stem cell research, environment, etc... Anything is more palatable then what they are putting out there for Tyler now. Logan looks like a very interesting kid, I'm sure he is capable of much more than the weak character the have written for him. I saw him in a lifetime movie with my wife recently and he did a very good job playing a real creep.
        I so agree. I love Tyler's character but I hate seeing him still stupid to what the V's are up to. I want him to start getting clue's, it's been long enough. And I know that Logan's has said in the past that Tyler mans up but I'm ready to finally see that because so far a I haven't much at all.
        I saw that movie too and I also though he did great.

Comment

he cut his hair .....................ah

Comment

Originally posted by scifiguy92111
            it's happened before I mean it's totally belivable when someone's in denial because they want something to belive in.Look at germany did any of them think he was a badguy? no they followed because they wanted something to belive in something that could help humanity and they thought everything he did was right much like tyler and the v's.

Comment

Originally posted by heroman
              it's happened before I mean it's totally belivable when someone's in denial because they want something to belive in.Look at germany did any of them think he was a badguy? no they followed because they wanted something to belive in something that could help humanity and they thought everything he did was right much like tyler and the v's.
              Yeah, he is the way he is now all because he was led to believe for all this time that the V's are completely harmless so he sees the 'good' in them and the 'bad' in the 5th column.

Comment

I think this kid is pretty low key, had a hard time looking up info or recent interviews.

Comment

I collect all on Logan !!!

'Underdogs' Star Logan Huffman Shares Love of Midwest, Acting ...
                  By Morgan Day Logan Huffman talked with North Canton Patch about his role ... the character Tyler Evans in ABC's hit adventure drama "V," and now stars as .

The rising young stars of “Underdog,” Logan Huffman and Charlie Carver (as rival ... Best known for his leading role in ABC-TV's “V,” Huffman, 22, ... http://www.cantonrep.com/newsnow/x52...County?photo=0

The Jace Hall Show – Hot for Logan (2/27/10) New Hip Hop Site
                  The Jace Hall Show: Season 3 Episode 09 (2/27/10) Logan Huffman (V), is trying to get to the bottom of the videos being posted online and Hotforwords.com's, http://www.newhiphop.biz/the-jace-ha...r-logan-22710/
                  Logan Huffman Shares "V" Secrets - YOUNG HOLLYWOOD
                  The otherworldly series "V" produced the star Logan Huffman and now he's letting us in on the show, his style and how a girl can win him over., http://www.younghollywoodstudios.com...v-secrets.html

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎