Collapse
No announcement yet.

# 5.12 Swap Meat

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they actually switch into one anothers bodies or they get swapped out of their own bodies into someone elses, like one of these satanist kids?

Comment

Originally posted by WhamBamThankUSam
      Do they actually switch into one anothers bodies or they get swapped out of their own bodies into someone elses, like one of these satanist kids?
      The way I took it is that Sam is going to become Dean and vice versa. But that's just me.

Comment

^^Yeah, that's how I took it as well, but it doesn't specifically say that they switch bodies with one another. Just says they switch bodies. I assume that it will be with one another, but just thought I would see if anyone else had interpreted it differently.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmacat
          Casting call got updated. Nothing really changed, just a little more detail.
          i know DJ Qualls or however its spelt. he was in road trip and he was hurleys best friend on LOST. and was in the new guy. hes like 30 or something but can probably play 17 lol. that dude is like olsen twin thin lol.

Comment

And to clear things up

Question: In regards to your Supernatural spoiler last week, do Sam and Dean switch bodies with each other or with different characters on the show? There’s a debate going on right now about it. Can you clear it up? — Barb
            Ausiello: You Supernatural fans certainly love to mass debate, don’t you? Well, allow me to set the record straight before you all go blind: Sam and Dean switch bodies with each other and a couple other characters.

Comment

hmmm so its a constant body swap not just a full episode with them swapping together. guess maybe the entire town is swapping back and forth with each other.

hmmm dean in some chick lol. can picture it now. some chicks in the shower when dean jumps into her body and hes confused and looks down and is like "oh ya thats more like it"

Comment

If Dean does jump into a chick's body, then I called it months ago. It was one of the things I wanted to see for season five, a "body swap" episode, but differently, as in Sam and Dean are switched into womens' bodies.

Comment

I'm not sure if i'm the only one to notice or if it was so obvious that no one mentioned it but this is a Nirvana song from Bleach. Just the spelling is changes.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    hmmm dean in some chick lol. can picture it now. some chicks in the shower when dean jumps into her body and hes confused and looks down and is like "oh ya thats more like it"

He would be like Joey in that Friends episode where he said something to the girls like "How do you not play with them all the time". I could totally see Dean being facinated by his new "parts"

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan

He would be like Joey in that Friends episode where he said something to the girls like "How do you not play with them all the time". I could totally see Dean being facinated by his new "parts"
                      ya i could see that haha.

craig added titles for more episodes and seems this one is called being sam winchester. agian if kripke wants a title change he can do it himself haha.

Comment

The body switching should be fun Sam and Dean will proabley gain a new perspective on what it will be like for Sam to be Dean and vice verse.

Comment

Only Sam switches bodies in this episode not Dean

Comment

^ Is that a fact? Because there have been conflicting spoilers from a bunch of regular sources.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
                              Only Sam switches bodies in this episode not Dean
                              Are you just going by that with the title, or "new" title?

I mean, I don't think that TV Guide/Ausiello/et cetera would still be giving inaccurate information when they keep saying "Sam AND Dean switch bodies"

Comment

i dont get how only sam would be able to swtich bodies cause wouldnt someone have to go into his to be a swap? unless its ment sam goes from body to body and dean is only in sams body when sam goes into deans but dean doesnt go into anyone elses body.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎