X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• # 5.12 Swap Meat

Title, Casting Call and basic info.

Director: Robert Singer
    Writers: Andrew Dabb and Dan Loflin

This Episode films between the 6th and 18th of November.

[GARY] 17 years old (would prefer 18 and overs), puny, gawky, bespectacled, smart and geek (think "McLovin" from "Superbad"), he's a naive, amateur Satanist who works at a fast food joint and longs to break free from his wealthy, stifling parents. He's granted one of his wishes, and starts to live the life he's always wanted. Please denote age next to your suggestions. GUEST STAR

[NORA] 16 years old (would prefer 18 and over), she is a cute, smart, alternative girl (in the vein of Thora Birch in "American Beauty") who is a naive, conflicted high school student, she's an amateur Satanist, she's not really interested in hurting anyone; she's mostly going along with Gary and Trevor's plot because she has a crush on Gary. Nora's follower-type nature is squelched when she becomes possessed by a dark force. Please denote age next to your suggestions. Please submit all ethnicities. GUEST STAR
    Can I start this off with a "OMG THE TITLE!" I'm putting my money on this maaayyybbeee being the mythological "Body Swap" episode.
    Last edited by kirmacat; 10-28-2009, 03:41 PM. Reason: oops :D

OMG PLEASE!? lol

Comment

Question: I need me some Supernatural scoop. —Natalie
      Ausiello: Body swap alert! Sam and Dean switch bodies in episode 12!
      Gonna be a riot watching this

Comment

Love the title! The body switch was definitely the first thing that came to mind. Should be hilarious to see the boys mimicking one another! There is so much room for awesome with this idea!

Comment

YES!!!!

Comment

sounds awesome does sound like a body switch episode but who is swapping bodies? my guess is Sam and Dean but think that would be a bit lame cause at this point they dont need to swap. so my guess it will be perhaps dean and cas.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by number8
            Gonna be a riot watching this
            o should have read that first lol. but still dont know why sam and dean would swap bodies now could have worked better last season but maybe there is a reason. could be an alternate reality where sam was dean and dean was sam or maybe the switch cause sam need to let micheal take deans body or something.

ill call it now...the trickster did it
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 10-29-2009, 07:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
              sounds awesome does sound like a body switch episode but who is swapping bodies? my guess is Sam and Dean but think that would be a bit lame cause at this point they dont need to swap. so my guess it will be perhaps dean and cas.

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

o should have read that first lol. but still dont know why sam and dean would swap bodies now could have worked better last season but maybe there is a reason. could be an alternate reality where sam was dean and dean was sam or maybe the switch cause sam need to let micheal take deans body or something.

ill call it now...the trickster did it

I don't think they swap their bodies intentionally. With the amateur satanists it sounds more like it happens accidentally.

If it's done right it could be a great episode.

Comment

ya thats true they could just be in the wrong place at the wrong time. but i dont see how they will act differently other then sam going to have food cravings lol.

Comment

it is indeed Dean and Sam confirmed by Ausellio

Comment

O. M. G! Finally, at long last Kripke is giving us the body swap episode! I'm so excited I feel like dancing (but seeing as how I'm on a computer at the public library, I'll refrain! LOL).

This one's gonna be awesome!

Comment

I can't wait for this one!

Comment

Assuming that this title is authentic, my money is on this being a body-switch episode of some sort.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                        O. M. G! Finally, at long last Kripke is giving us the body swap episode! I'm so excited I feel like dancing (but seeing as how I'm on a computer at the public library, I'll refrain! LOL).

This one's gonna be awesome!
                        Hey, that's where I am right now! My stupid Wi-Fi stopped working at home . . .#@%!
                        Last edited by Kneel before Zod; 10-30-2009, 08:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Casting call got updated. Nothing really changed, just a little more detail.

[GARY] 17 years old, physicality is extremely important for this role, GARY NEEDS TO BE THIN, THIN, THIN, and needs to be very likeable and appealing. Ideally he's like the character "McLovin" from "Superbad" or Anthony Michael Hall in "16 Candles." Puny, gawky, bespectacled, smart and geeky, he's a naive, amateur Satanist who works at a fast food joint and longs to break free from his wealthy, stifling parents. He's granted one of his wishes, and starts to live the life he's always wanted. Please denote age next to your suggestions. GUEST STAR

Comment

Hmmm sounds interesting. Maybe he is the cause for the swap?

Comment

maybe they do a Satan summoning ritual... and it works.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎