Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Series Premiere Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Series Premiere Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

It's a week away... so, as we do in the other forums for the KryptonSite Network, we're opening up a countdown/LIVE discussion thread, where you can count down to the premiere's airing and then discuss it LIVE with other fans while it airs.

I'll probably make the individual episode forum within the next few days.

Here are some extras for the episode for those who can't wait and want to see more:

Official network description: http://visitorsite.net/ep1description.htm
    Pilot episode gallery: http://www.visitorsite.net/gallery/t...ls.php?album=3
    Trailer caps: http://www.visitorsite.net/gallery/t...ls.php?album=4

We will be Victorious!

One week and 8.5 hours left here on the West Coast!

November 3 can't get here soon enough!

7:2:16

Comment

I have never been so excited to see Mrs. Clause fight aliens in all my life!

Comment

I've been spreading the word to everyone I know. In one week from now I
        will have finally seen the new V Pilot. I'm pumped. Bring on the lizards.
        25 years is a long time to wait for this to be done right.

Comment

less than 6 1/2 days!!

Comment

I just heard ABC will release Lost Season 6 Promos during the first Episode of V. Fantastic marketing idea. Close to 6 days left.

Comment

Originally posted by alienmoon
              I just heard ABC will release Lost Season 6 Promos during the first Episode of V. Fantastic marketing idea. Close to 6 days left.
              Capitalize on Elizabeth Mitchell Cross-Promotion!

On the serious, that's really smart because I know a lot of people, including myself, who are big Lost fans are excited about seeing Elizabeth Mitchell again and plan on watching because of her (even though, I'm also a fan of the original mini-series and like the story). FlashForward did really well because a lot of Lost fans (again, including myself) gravitated towards it because of Dominic and Sonya. I think V will benefit from it as well.

Of course, the sad thing is...the Lost Season 6 promos aren't supposed to have any new footage in them. Apparently, ANY new footage would be giving away too much, so they've just opted to save it for the premiere. Grr.

6 days, 4 hours, 27 minutes left?
              Last edited by savingpeoplething; 10-28-2009, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                Capitalize on Elizabeth Mitchell Cross-Promotion!

On the serious, that's really smart because I know a lot of people, including myself, who are big Lost fans are excited about seeing Elizabeth Mitchell again and plan on watching because of her (even though, I'm also a fan of the original mini-series and like the story). FlashForward did really well because a lot of Lost fans (again, including myself) gravitated towards it because of Dominic and Sonya. I think V will benefit from it as well.
                Not wanting to touch on spoilers, so keeping it to what's aired so far, but has Dominic even appeared yet?

It might be too much of a good thing, but this Spring, it would be awesome if there was a night of V-Lost-Flashforward. Not in that particular order, but I think the shows could all benefit from one another.

6 days, 5 hours, and 40 minutes left here in California!

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                  Not wanting to touch on spoilers, so keeping it to what's aired so far, but has Dominic even appeared yet?
                  He was heard on the phone during one of the previous episodes of FlashForward (two weeks ago, I think?).

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                  It might be too much of a good thing, but this Spring, it would be awesome if there was a night of V-Lost-Flashforward. Not in that particular order, but I think the shows could all benefit from one another.
                  I'd be TOTALLY down for a night of V-Lost-FlashForward. In fact, that would be a PERFECT night of awesome.

6 days, 3 hours, 31 minutes here in the east coast!

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                    I'd be TOTALLY down for a night of V-Lost-FlashForward. In fact, that would be a PERFECT night of awesome.
                    But on what night? Sundays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays seem to already have shows that are successful and/or shouldn't move. And LOST has never been on Mondays or Tuesdays (plus that'd be facing American Idol).

I'd love it so much though. Actually, if LOST were on right after V I'd have no excuse but to start watching LOST.

6 days 6 hrs 7 min!

Comment

6 days 15 mins to go
                      Last edited by SUPERMAN NORTH; 10-28-2009, 04:50 PM.

Comment

I plan to watch it on one of my pool team mate's big screen TV. He's
                        going to try and record the four episodes onto DVD for me. Almost down
                        to 5 days.

Comment

Less than 5 days to go!

Comment

Can't wait to see Laura in this show. It's going to rule!

Comment

Three days to go!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎