No announcement yet.

They killed his healer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They killed his healer

now he will really need Pete to get onboard he needed a healer and a time traveler and neither are working out for Sammy right now.

Hiro better get himself back before Peter lose the abillity. Maybe he could bring the girl with him then they'll both be healed

Comment

Yup....but i think Sylar won't kill her i think Hiro will talk him into just opening her up and then removing the sickness? It was in her head right?
      Pete will hold that ability over any other, he's a paramedic for Christ'sake! That would be the perfec power to have in his line of work.

Comment

If he opened up her skull, how would she not die? And how could Sylar remove the sickness?

Comment

its so confusing.hiro will change something for sure. but what about samuel what he will do besides helping sylar. a noah there with a blond .

Comment

Originally posted by futurepeter
            its so confusing.hiro will change something for sure. but what about samuel what he will do besides helping sylar. a noah there with a blond .
            Samuel will help Sylar ??? I dont think so. I know that Samuel will be there to stop Hiro but if they will make it right than in that time was Sylar just killer who dont know how to control hunger so I think that will be too dangerous for Samuel to cooperate with him. Samuel is not so stupid to risk it.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎