Clean up on asile one

How are they going to get around the fact that gossippy girls on campus saw an invisible person attack a human that can't die? The Hatian needs to be reuped in the program already.

Complete Maniac haydenclaireheroes's Avatar
    I have no idea how this is going to work but I can not wait to find out. Maybe claire will end up telling everyone that she can heal. You never know with heroes.

Forum Regular Litle bit more bizarre's Avatar
    Slovakia - small europe country which noone knows
    I hope that Hatian will come and save the day again

Quote Originally Posted by LOONEY View Post
    How are they going to get around the fact that gossippy girls on campus saw an invisible person attack a human that can't die? The Hatian needs to be reuped in the program already.
    I don't believe for one second they'll try to "work around" anything; obviously, if they didn't want to deal with the consequences, they wouldn't have had them run in when they did. It's obvious they're "supposed" to see that for the season to play out, so relax.

And not to get pedantic, but when were they established to be gossippy...?

? Soroirity girls not gossippy are you crazy? Have you never met a real live in the flesh woman?

Eh. There may be a "deer in the headlights" thing going on. Besides, look at Gretchen! (She doesn't really want to be a sorority girl, I know, yeah, but still...)

I'm just saying, this isn't a mistake or anything; they were obviously meant to see Clare heal/invisible girl escape.

so you are saying they WON'T need to cover this up then? They would pick Claire up and disect her....they can't find the niece since she's invisible and all.

What kind of crazy sorority group is this anyway...?