No announcement yet.

Something I just noticed!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I just noticed!!

Okay so when Clark meets Chloe in the beginning of the episode to talk to her about being able to read minds & he tells her he can only read Lois's mind (which I thought was super cute) but there was something else I noticed when they start walking & Chloe turns around to talk to Clark & they keep talking & finally Clark says the last line which is "Yeah I just have to bypass Lois's inside voice from here on out, I'm fine." & Chloe says "I'll keep you posted" & walks away you have to watch very carefully on that part because when she is ready to walk away her height is way way different she is as tall as Clark is & boom all of a sudden she is shorter because obviously she has to stand on a huge thing to be able to be leveled with Tom because of how tall he is but if you watch you can tell that Allison steps off the thing the thing that makes her eye level & becomes shorter it's so funny to me you can totally see it when she moves she looks like she climbed down a stair. Haha to me that was so funny

Allison has said she has to wear massive heels & has to step on that thing to be eye level with Tom & she is 5 foot 5!!! Haha I can just imagine me right next to him my whole 5 foot 1 self lol.

Okay sorry I just thought I would share since I noticed it & thought it was funny

I didn't notice that but of course now I have to go back and watch it about 100 times. Good catch.

Comment

Originally posted by devilicus rebel
      I didn't notice that but of course now I have to go back and watch it about 100 times. Good catch.

Haha yeah I was just watching it & I caught it & had to stop it & replay it a bunch of times & finally was like "Yup I was right she did do it" hehe

Thanks I'm surprised I caught it

Comment

Originally posted by CloisFan17
        Haha yeah I was just watching it & I caught it & had to stop it & replay it a bunch of times & finally was like "Yup I was right she did do it" hehe

Thanks I'm surprised I caught it
        I noticed it too Susana! I was watching and I saw how Chloe's height wasn't that big a difference and then as she was walking away she was a lot shorter! That happens a lot in show!

Comment

Originally posted by dotsie23
          I noticed it too Susana! I was watching and I saw how Chloe's height wasn't that big a difference and then as she was walking away she was a lot shorter! That happens a lot in show!

Yeah I know since Tom is so freaking huge haha but it's funny how they don't make it like less noticeable lol but I guess that's tv for ya lol

Comment

oh i have to go back and watch this...good catch!

Comment

Originally posted by theloisclone
              oh i have to go back and watch this...good catch!

Haha yeah your gonna have to pause it & rewind it a couple times to catch it good It took me forever haha & thanks

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎