No announcement yet.

About the next episode(8) preview... and episode 7 comments

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the next episode(8) preview... and episode 7 comments

First off today's episode numero 7! Ah such a sad story for Jeremy with such a good power he had to die :/. Ahaha I so called that scene with Syllar and Matt's drinking. Sylar so tricky he fake the whole headache from alcohol consumption so well, he's the master at manipulating people he understand how they works . Wonder if Sylar can use Matt's body to return his conscious to his real body.

O man watching the next episode preview was freaky ahha. Sylar vs Hiro and one thing I know is you dont want Sylar behind you or he'll come up with a surprise attack. Things are getting hot! I hope Hiro can save Charlie .

i thot the actress who plays as charlie is on Glee?

Comment

She is on both

Comment

i hope she stay

Comment

ey peter gotta heal em up. I like these types of episodes when Hiro goes back in time to fix things or get more info. I wonder how surprise Sylar would be hhehe, and how it might change the future if Hiro changes a small thing i.e saving charlie means sylar doesn't gets her power also means when the Hatian hollows him out he'll forget everything after Eden + Hatian tag and bags him.

Comment

If Hiro saves Charlie than everything can be changed for example we can have good old Peter again

Comment

I really don't think they are going to have anything in the present change drastically because then none of the events of this season would have even happened and so what would be the point of showing it at all.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎