No announcement yet.

The compass finally makes sense!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The compass finally makes sense!

It was finally revealed, as Samuel gave tracy a compass. What doesn't add up though, is why the late Darko had a key in his belly? It seems the compass only works for people with abilities.

Danko probably got it off of one of the peeps he tracked with abilities. Why he would know of it's significance and know to hide it and know someone would come looking for a seemingly innocent compass is still unclear.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
      Danko probably got it off of one of the peeps he tracked with abilities. Why he would know of it's significance and know to hide it and know someone would come looking for a seemingly innocent compass is still unclear.
      Perhaps it will take a "flashback" episode to explain it all.

Comment

You can't find the carnival without the compass. It seems pretty clear to me. If you are ready for it, it will point you to the show. If you aren't ready to accept it it will spin out of control like Pete's (tattoo). Tracy is obviously ready to join the show and stop trying to be something she's not. (normal)

Comment

Originally posted by LOONEY
          You can't find the carnival without the compass. It seems pretty clear to me. If you are ready for it, it will point you to the show. If you aren't ready to accept it it will spin out of control like Pete's (tattoo). Tracy is obviously ready to join the show and stop trying to be something she's not. (normal)
          I think that makes sense.

I was glad to see the Compass being a sort of "map" to get to the Carnival because that finally clicked to me, as to its importance.

Comment

What I disliked was that they disposed of Danko extremely fast after all the publicity/exposition he got last season....Nah you are not needed anymore, we are the new writers... Kill him off..... NOW!...

They should have kept Danko and they could have tried to use him to find more people with abilities too. He would not budge and then, kill him off...

Comment

Originally posted by the highlander
              What I disliked was that they disposed of Danko extremely fast after all the publicity/exposition he got last season....Nah you are not needed anymore, we are the new writers... Kill him off..... NOW!...

They should have kept Danko and they could have tried to use him to find more people with abilities too. He would not budge and then, kill him off...
              Eh, I never really liked Danko's character...not sure he's meant to be liked lol

But yeah. I like the compass thing. As to why the key was in Danko's...stomach? Something. Anyway, I'm guessing we'll find out once we find out exactly what went down with Samuel's brother.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎