No announcement yet.

Blood in the Street

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood in the Street

Am I the only one who found it weird that there was still the blood stain in the street the day after Jeremy (I think that's his name ) was killed? It should have been cleaned up completely.

That town brings suspected murderers out onto the roads and drags them behind a truck until they're dead...I doubt they care about a little blood stain in the street hah. Good thing Samuel collapsed that building with all those scum bags inside.

Comment

i agree they deserve it. samuel rulz

Comment

Just because someone deserves something, doesn't mean they will get it and doesn't mean you should give it to them.

Comment

It was left as a warning to the other "mutant freaks" out there. If you clean the stain you made it would sort of incriminate you wouldn't it? So I'd leave it if it were me.

Comment

Originally posted by Grind
            That town brings suspected murderers out onto the roads and drags them behind a truck until they're dead...I doubt they care about a little blood stain in the street hah. Good thing Samuel collapsed that building with all those scum bags inside.
            Well I don't think it was all the cops. The one cop who demanded that Jeremy stay in the prison was looking for his partner who was responsible for the murder. I think the one cop was just scared and didn't know what to do. If he was as sadistic as his partner then he would've been an accomplice to Jeremy's killing.

Comment

i guess it was a mistake that thw writers did not see.

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonhero25
                Well I don't think it was all the cops. The one cop who demanded that Jeremy stay in the prison was looking for his partner who was responsible for the murder. I think the one cop was just scared and didn't know what to do. If he was as sadistic as his partner then he would've been an accomplice to Jeremy's killing.
                If that second cop didnt keep him for so long in the prison than it would never happen so I think they both deserve Samuels anger

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎