No announcement yet.

Matt/Sylar's power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt/Sylar's power

Does Sylar in Matt's body have the same powers as Sylathan now?

Now that slyar has assumed control of matts body he will still only have matt's ability, not all of sylars abilities, If thats what you are asking. The abilities are a part of the persons DNA so matts body hasnt changed, it's still him, same dna same ability. its just now sylars consciousness inside. However it will be interesting to see how sylar uses matts ability. Parkman's ability is actually super powerful..he can make people do whatever he wants, make them see things, and hear things on top of reading thoughts. Sylar is a lot more reckless and creative when it comes to abilities so this should be fun..Who knows maybe he could even use matts ability to put him self back in his own body once figures out where he is haha.

Comment

After he finds himself (which he will) will he steal Matts power? I for one hate Matt's charachter, so powerful but such a LOSER! He doesn't even deserve the power he has.
      Sylar could take it empathicly...which he may have done already who knows what he can do in this form?

Comment

Maybe he could use this abillity to make Claire love him J/K. Wonder what's going to happen when he find his body.

Comment

this is stupid how on earth can sylar who doesnt even have any mind pwer control take over matts or even play with Matt's so called 'king of mind power' mind...heres a guy who remove the mind of an individual a put the mind of another indivual in its place and he cant go into his own head and remove a puny sylar who has no abilities..stupid.

Comment

^^Sylar is still Sylar, and he can use any ones power. After he gets his body back he SHOULD have Matt's power, but he will be so over powered.

Comment

Originally posted by H.B.
              this is stupid how on earth can sylar who doesnt even have any mind pwer control take over matts or even play with Matt's so called 'king of mind power' mind...heres a guy who remove the mind of an individual a put the mind of another indivual in its place and he cant go into his own head and remove a puny sylar who has no abilities..stupid.
              That annoys the heck out of me as well. It kind of destroyed my view of Parkman. Sylar was only able to resist Eden b/c she said what she did through glass, he couldn't when she first captured him, and she wasn't as strong as Parkman. I think Parkman can take control of his body again, he just needs to do the same thing Sylar did, and then put Sylar's consciousness in some death row inmates body. That could be a good way to get rid of the evil Sylar while keeping Quinto on the show, though I do think either he or Adrian needs to go for good. It also bothered me how stupid Parkman was with the alcohol. It was so obvious and hardly a twist at the end, I knew that was coming when Sylar was faking getting hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by halvor311
                That annoys the heck out of me as well. It kind of destroyed my view of Parkman. Sylar was only able to resist Eden b/c she said what she did through glass, he couldn't when she first captured him, and she wasn't as strong as Parkman. I think Parkman can take control of his body again, he just needs to do the same thing Sylar did, and then put Sylar's consciousness in some death row inmates body. That could be a good way to get rid of the evil Sylar while keeping Quinto on the show, though I do think either he or Adrian needs to go for good. It also bothered me how stupid Parkman was with the alcohol. It was so obvious and hardly a twist at the end, I knew that was coming when Sylar was faking getting hurt.
                Good Idea, why not put Sylar mind into a dog or a cat. He would'nt be so dangerous then. If Matt dies dose this mean Sylar will die with him?

Comment

Matt could perform the ultimate sacrifice and kill himself to get rid of Sylar once and for all. Sacrifice himself for the greater good, a true hero.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎