No announcement yet.

Victor/Sierra - Vierra, Sictor etc

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor/Sierra - Vierra, Sictor etc

Thought it was about time we started a proper shipper thread for this most wonderful dollhouse couple

I just absolutely adore their story, and I think it is fast becoming the one shining light of happiness within the Dollhouse.

What does everyone else think?

The actors have such great chemistry, and the storyline so desperately needs some light lovey dovey stuff when mixed with such horrendously horrific human nature.

Vierra is lovely. LOL!

I love Victor/Sierra. There's a lovely innocence to their love but it's also got this sense of destiny; the way they come together whenever they are near each other is so much fun. I love that it happened even before she was imprinted. They certainly were the light in the darkness of the last episode.

I love the way Victor looks at her. And how cute was the face painting?

Comment

yes, Vierra is lovely, but Sictor sounds funny as heck.

what other shippings are there in Dollhouse? Pecho/Epaul? Acho/Elpha? Tophiskey/Whiphor?

Comment

Well since Epitaph one we can definately see a bit of Boyd/Whiskey (Biskey, Woyd), and I thought that were sparks between Topher and Ivy (Tivy, Ipher)

But nothing even comes close to Vierra. And the thing is, I don't think they will bother unless they get picked up for another season, and then I think we will start to see more ships.

Do you think Adelle knows that Victor and Sierra are in love? How do you think she would react, considering Victor was the doll she chose for her lonely hearts engagements?

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
          Well since Epitaph one we can definately see a bit of Boyd/Whiskey (Biskey, Woyd), and I thought that were sparks between Topher and Ivy (Tivy, Ipher)

But nothing even comes close to Vierra. And the thing is, I don't think they will bother unless they get picked up for another season, and then I think we will start to see more ships.

Do you think Adelle knows that Victor and Sierra are in love? How do you think she would react, considering Victor was the doll she chose for her lonely hearts engagements?
          Biskey and Woyd are wonderful names, so hard to choose XD

Comment

I love Victor and Sierra. There interactions are my favourite part of the show.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎