No announcement yet.

where did chloe get the money?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xrayvision
    I'm pretty sure Lois did move out temporarily. In Stiletto when Chloe was hiding what she was doing from Lois, I could have sworn that Chloe was shoo'ing Lois out of the apartment, which she wouldn't have done had Lois lived there. And I don't think Chloe was able to get away with hiding Davis in the basement & cooking for him had Lois been around. My guess is that Chloe moved Lois' things back to the Talon during the 3 weeks she was missing.
    I think that, during season 8, the writers conveniently forgot that Lois was living at the Talon since season 5. She moved in while she was still Martha's chief of staff and lived there ever since. Chloe moved in with her after Dark thursday when the dorms of Met-U were destroyed. Jimmy moved in in season 8 when he and Chloe were saving for the wedding. Lois said she would look for an apartment in Bloodline (she got a raise) but we never saw her moving out. In Stiletto Lois sewed her costume inside the Talon aparment. How did Chloe manage to keep Lois away from Davis while she hid him in the basement still remains a mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
      She stole it from Oliver and if he questions her she will just kill him.
      LOL. While they play fast and loose with the money trail on this show, and it's probably an issue best ignored, it is fun to speculate:

--I was fascinated by Chloe's stint at Isis. The Isis Foundation was set up with money Lana stole from Lex. Ethical problem, right there. When Lana disappeared, Chloe moved in with no authorization whatsoever, drawing apparently whatever funds she needed for expenses and salary.

--Going back to the years of the Kent farm and Jonathan, I always found it hilarious that they were supposed to be struggling financially, always in danger of losing the family land etc., and yet the farm and house always looked fabulous. Indirect track lighting, fancy paint job, antiques artfully arranged, flowers galore. It looked more like a fancy Vermont B&B than an image of rural poverty. And of course a new truck to replace the one they rolled weekly.

--Medical bills. Need I say more?

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarrolover
        I think that, during season 8, the writers conveniently forgot that Lois was living at the Talon since season 5. She moved in while she was still Martha's chief of staff and lived there ever since. Chloe moved in with her after Dark thursday when the dorms of Met-U were destroyed. Jimmy moved in in season 8 when he and Chloe were saving for the wedding. Lois said she would look for an apartment in Bloodline (she got a raise) but we never saw her moving out. In Stiletto Lois sewed her costume inside the Talon aparment. How did Chloe manage to keep Lois away from Davis while she hid him in the basement still remains a mystery.
        Hmm...maybe Lois did have an apartment in Offscreenville and went to the Talon apartment since the thread, materials & equipment she needed to make the costume were at the Talon. I don't know.

So many things happen in Offscreenville. I made out with Lois in Offscreenville.

Comment

Originally posted by Iluvgreen
          Oliver pays her in watchtower, so I guess he did.
          Thank you...I was just getting ready to post that!!

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision

So many things happen in Offscreenville. I made out with Lois in Offscreenville.

Comment

Originally posted by thehenry89
              Yeah, same for me with Clark. It was pretty great for me, how was it for you???

Comment

She got the money from Pete. All that money he made selling drugs...yeah, whodathunkit?

Comment

Borrowed* it from Oliver.

*Stole

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍