Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark Jealous?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It didn't seem to me like he was jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by abbaspice1
      I would have said no until Clark told Lois that Oliver was probably out with another woman. Then my radar went completely off the charts.
      exactly as ive stated before i dont see the need for him to throw it out that Oliver was with someone else unless there was some sort of jealousy there lol

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
        no actually, I'm disappointed that Clark didn't seem to be more romantically aware of Lois in these scenes. I get that he was blurring off to save people all night, but I felt like he found her as more of a deterrent than anything else while they were at the farm. He seemed surprised that it was all about Oliver, but that was all I saw. And he seemed a little uneasy becasue he knew that Ollie had reached such a low point, which was why he suggested they check on him, but no. I didn't sense any jealousy.
        That was my take on the farm scenes also. Didn't see any jeolousy on Clark's part.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaderoyale
          No i didn't see any jealousy, i saw shock at the fact that Lois said that she always spent time with Oliver on his birthday, because Clark sure as hell didn't know that and niether did we. God belss Offscreenville.

OMG this was my exact thought when I watched the ep I was like wtf? time honored tradition I'd never heard of. Dang offscreenville is so cool.

Comment

-Clark constipated face-[/QUOTE]

LOOL that made me laugh!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍