X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I deffenetely saw jelaosy in his eyes and on his face....... ))-

Comment

Hmmm I didnt see it...

Comment

Clark did not seem jealous about Lois`s concern for Ollie.

Comment

I did see a bit of jealousy, but mostly apprehnsion on clark's part about lois finding out about ollie's attempt at suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by mr lane
            was it just the clois fan in me or was Clark jealous of Lois' concern for Ollie and wanting to spend time with him?
            Yeah, I think it was just the clois fan in you. I'm a clois fan too but I didn't see it as jealousy, I think it was more of Clark's trying to cover up for Oliver. He knows that Oliver must be off wasting his life again, but was trying to make excuses to Lois why Ollie couldn't call her.

Comment

There was no jealous from Clarks side at all. If anything his facial expressions stem from the fact he was aware of the extent of Olivers mental state.

Comment

I didn't see jealousy from Clark in this episode.

Comment

I didn't either
                  I was expecting him to be nervous, yes. but not nervous becoz Lois was putting a dent in his Blurring. I wish he was nervous because of her. I didn't see that.
                  And the jealousy thing didn't come out as much as i wanted. I don't know how it progresses from here to next week

Comment

Jealous? Not at all.

Clark was uncomfortable with the subject, because he had to lie to Lois about Ollie being "fine". Clark hates to lie.

Comment

Last week L&C were to go on a not-a-date-date, now Lois is concerned so much over her ex-boyfriend. Sure Clark is a bit jealous/curious. He ain't the only hero in town....

Comment

I didn't get any jealousy from Clark this week. I saw concern, fear that she would find about Oliver, and sadness when she did find out and was disappointed at him. But not jealousy.

And really, why would he be jealous? Lois was just concerned over a friend. Last week, Clark got a good look at Lois' brains, and he knows that she only thinks about him, both as Clark and the Blur. Besides, I think that once Lois started to talk about Oliver, Clark became even more worried than she was, because he knew there was a reason to be worried. Lois saw it on his face, and that is why she asked him about it at the farm. And from that moment on, Clark was just too focused on what Oliver was going through to even think about what could or would or was or wasn't happening between Oliver and Lois.

But I noticed that, even though Clark wasn't jealous, he did react with every single revelation that Oliver and Lois were still close, something that I don't really believe he was aware until that episode. He was definitely paying attention, but he wasn't really processing what it did mean, because he had other priorities at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaderoyale
                          No i didn't see any jealousy, i saw shock at the fact that Lois said that she always spent time with Oliver on his birthday, because Clark sure as hell didn't know that and niether did we. God belss Offscreenville.
                          Yes, I noticed this too! I was a bit disappointed that I didn't see any jealousy either. Just a tiny bit would have been good. Just so they throw me a bone!

Comment

Originally posted by Selina
                            There was no jealous from Clarks side at all. If anything his facial expressions stem from the fact he was aware of the extent of Olivers mental state.
                            IA. At least at the scene at the farm.

Comment

Yep there was no jealousy, all I saw was a guy who was just not that into Lois.

Comment

I would have said no until Clark told Lois that Oliver was probably out with another woman. Then my radar went completely off the charts.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎