No announcement yet.

How did Lois get knocked out?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Lois get knocked out?

I was watching tonight's epsiode with my brother and we both were wondering how Lois was unconscious in that climactic scene. What did Victoria do to her? From what we saw on screen it seemed like Lois just got knocked out for no apparent reason.

Did I miss something? I would really like to know what knocked Lois out.

I was confused about that too. I thought maybe she banged her head on the ground when Victoria shoved her, but on replay, she was already knocked out on the way to the ground.

Comment

The correct answer is because the script called for it. And they aren't concerned with how brain damaged she gets from all the concussions she has sustained so far.

When she went unconscious for no apparent reason, I was convinced it was so Clark could show up and save Ollie without having Lois witness the Blur's identity. When he didn't show at that time, I figured there really wasn't any purpose for knocking her out.

Comment

I think we're supposed to believe she banged her head on the ground. But like Tsunami3 said....she was clearly already out on the way down.

Just bad timing or filiming....

Comment

I am ignoring that part of the episode. Lmao.

Comment

Lois gets knocked out a lot. It's Smallville. I think its written in their contract. "Hey to be on this show your gonna get knocked out, amnesia, possessed, or poisoned..." But seriously, everytime something big goes down and Clark comes to save her she gets knocked out.

But yeah....and I agree with ignoring that part of the episode. how do these people not get serious head trauma?
            Last edited by BohoRoohaha; 10-23-2009, 10:04 PM.

Comment

From what I remember of that scene she fell gently onto the floor. I highly doubt that the impact was supposed to knock her out. I just thought it was hilarious the way she was knocked out for no reason.

Comment

She got knocked out the same way L**a got knocked out when the light fixture fell on her (and widely missed her) & the same way Pete got knocked out in Craving when Jodi Melville chased after him in her kitchen.

Comment

Yeah, I know! It did look like she had a gentle fall, but once again, it's another unconsciousness-inducing, potentially brain-injuring knockout for our poor Lois Lane... Seriously, I do feel sorry for her with as many times as she's already passed out and been put in dire peril within the last two seasons. I'll have to rewatch that scene, but if she really did look already unconscious as she was falling, then that is completely ridiculous.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

P.S. And don't forget, xray, when the mirror fell on "she who apparently must not be named" in "Facade."

Comment

Maybe Lois has been knocked out so many times that anything can knock her out now. Perhaps the gust of wind that blew into her while Victoria ran to the backroom was enough to turn the lights off.

Comment

Originally posted by BohoRoohaha
                      Lois gets knocked out a lot. It's Smallville. I think its written in their contract. "Hey to be on this show your gonna get knocked out, amnesia, possessed, or poisoned..." But seriously, everytime something big goes down and Clark comes to save her she gets knocked out.

But yeah....and I agree with ignoring that part of the episode. how do these people not get serious head trauma?
                      I know Lana used to be in the hospital every episode, even when she returned last season, she was in the hospital, when left, in a hospital. Now Lois is worse because she never received medical attention after the fact.

Comment

I wish someone could make a gif of Lois getting knocked out.

Comment

I was wondering that too.

Comment

I hate this plot device that they've conveniently been using in EVERY episode it seems. Poor girl's head needs a break from all the trauma! Please come up with something more creative writers!

Comment

she was just thrown down and that's it.....nobody kicked her ro something like that :-s....I'm confused too :-s

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎