Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark and Oliver Rooftop

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I geeked at the shot of Metropolis as they looked down on it. Excellent use of the F/X budget.

Comment

We need more of this. I would love to see a similar shot when he meets Jor-El.

Comment

I loved it. Very epic. The conversation, and the cinematography of the huge aerial shot of the city with Ollie standing atop the gargoyle watching it as its guardian, and Clark and the now-restored Green Arrow as partners once again, against Zod.

I loved it. It was awesome.

Comment

I wonder who will be there to Help Clark and Oliver...JL, Legion, JSA? All of them?

Comment

I loved it because it showed that Clark isn't going to have to keep the city save on his own anymore... and that he can sit down and watch some movies with Lois without that nervous look on his face lol

Comment

THat scne...it made me think- iconically, this should be Superman and BAtman on the top of that building in the night....

but, that's who'd traditinally own a scene like that....

:/

In other words, i noticed who GA was subbing for, lol..

But Clark looks fine up there...especialyl with his NEO trenchcoat....Superman of the night.....works perfectly

Comment

best scene ever this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *still hyperventilating*
                ita!!! :d

Comment

You can really tell how their using Green Arrow to fill in for Batman both being billionaires and going through horrible things and being the Blurs(Supermans)partner.

Comment

I was wondering why was Oliver taking Clark's place looking over the city. Ollie can find his own place. Then he cut down Clark's suit. Not the best scene for me.

Comment

I loved the ending scene between Clark and Ollie. I gotta say, I was really drooling seeing how gorgeously tall they were. and I love the end shot!! VERY COOL!

Comment

This was easily my favourite shot of the episode.

Comment

this was a great scene

but...

i still would have loved if it was BRUCE up there instead of oliver

but ill take what i can lol

Comment

Yeah, i loved that scene. It was a good one.

Comment

AWESOME SCENE! Loved it.

Comment

The shot of the whole city is so great. It was a very good scene and Tom looked just so beautiful in that scene. I mean he looks gorgeous in every scene but that scene GAH!! He looked just unbelievably yummy.

*ahem* sorry for drifting away from the topic. Yeah, the scene was really cool but I still would have liked Clark to ask Ollie what he thinks about the fact that he has murdered a person? That still doesn't let Ollie off the hook for taking a life, even if we as audience know that Lex isn't really dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎